Chapter 5 • Mutual Agression

"Pfft!" The ginger-haired student shook his shoulder before letting out a burst of laughter, "Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" He brushed the tear to smirk, "Come on, You're the one who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right~?"

Ace then jerks a finger toward Yuuken, "The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic," He then points a finger toward Grim, "And the monster no one summoned at all." He then laughs quietly, and slaps his hand on his knee, "It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

Grim's ear lowers as he narrows his eyes. "H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!"

Ace seems to continue heckling the monster, "And you three are both so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not one of them!"

'Uh, excuse me?! I do know some Disney character thank you very much!' you narrow your eyes before folding your arms to give Ace the look causing the ginger head to notice it before giving off a half-sheepish, half-taunt grin to flick his eyes over to the males.

"Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at Kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha!"

"Grrrrr....!!!" Grim growled.

"Okay, Let's all just...." Yuuken noticed how incensed Grim was and decided to try to cease things before things got heated up.

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

'Classes? I do not recall courses from Lilia...' you contemplate trying to recall from yesterday by spending time getting to know the ex-general of Briar Valley. 'Unless it's a class orientation on what each class going to be all about...?'

"Myuh-huh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that! Myaaaaah!!!" He emits a blue flame toward Ace who luckily dodges out of the way.

"Whoa!"

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire!"

'You're still at that dumb title?!' You want to be facepalmed as Grim continues to rant while spewing more blue flames toward Ace in hopes of hitting him.

"I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!"

"Explodey-head?!" Ace protested by that nickname, "You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!"

'That's the weak vitriol I'd ever heard...!' You give them a deadpan expression and hear much better from Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter's dispute. You and Yuuken stood next to each other watching the fireworks before you.

Blue Flame came from the monster's mouth and Ace's wind that he produced out of nowhere pushed it back creating a beautiful tornado flame in the air before bursting into another firework.

"Oh-ho! How do you like that?!"

"H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!"

A group of students who came out from their mirror their house respective of noticed the fireworks as they muttered to their friends and questioned what was going on.

"What's going on over there? A fight?!"

"Oh, sweet! Get 'em!"

Many students exhilarate or taunt them to continue the fight they're starting to enjoy watching the blue flame rise only to get blasted away by another wind spell.