Chapter 3 • Ramshackle Dorm

"I suppose Mr. Yuu and I can hit the library to look up on which land he came from. Mr. Vanrogue, would you mind taking Miss Diaval to Ranshackle, after all, she is your duty as you declared so." Crowley rubs his chin deliberation what to do next after the Dark Mirror notification about Yuu's home is nowhere.

You blink in surprise yet unsure of what to do in this situation since you were reeled by this world has the history of your family's last name you have been born with as you glance over to the fae who continues to hold your hand in a firm yet gentle at the same time.

"That would be adequate since I have to get to know her rather well, shall we Miss Y/N?" Lilia's eyes gleamed with excitement as he lay his crimson eyes upon you, awaiting your consent.

"Oh..er...I guess that's fine with me...And please call me Y/N." You blink, feeling awkward as ever as your eyes dart from Lilia to Crowley and Yuu then back at the vampire fae who simply bounces his head.

Slowly we drifted apart from the headmaster who gradually with a bit flair of dragged poor Yuu who had the expression of 'save me' as they were gone in the blink of an eye.

"First thing first, I may have a suggestion for you to meet a teacher who would love to tailor your uniform outfit before we hit the road to Ramshackle since you're going to be a student here," Lilia suggested with a friendly smile.

"Ah, right. Uniform." You cringed at the thought of wearing a male uniform that might be ill-suited for you.

"Come, come!" Lilia chimes as he gently tugs your arm causing your whole body to follow after the short fae hand in hand as you two were guided down the hallway in the opposite way of where Crowley and Yuu went. Your eyes glance back and forth at the huge hallway at nighttime that seems to be quiet as your mind runs miles on what happened back there for you to glance at the back of pink highlight black haired male.

"Um...Lilia, wasn't it?" You finally found a mini-Gryffindor courage to speak causing the Diasomina fae to glance over his shoulder and perk up to listen. "This is all confusing to me, why is it your responsibility to watch over me? What if I'm the wrong Diavel you seek? I just happen to be an orphan with my name only."

Lilia's eyes widen then soften with a soft smile, stop in his tracks force yourself to stop before you crash into him. Eyes searching into the ruby eyes whose gleam with knowledge as he turns fully to face you.

"It is my responsibility as a royal guard to watch over Draconia and Diavel." He pauses to gaze more at you with a small smile, "You're a Diavel. Your father, Kaldev happens to look precisely like you, like father, like daughter, though I'm a bit surprised to see you gain a human side instead of your father's. Assuming Kaldev found love within a human woman..." He hums and tilts his head to study you as if he memorizes every bit of you in his mind.

"And what was he supposed to be?" You snarked and raised an eyebrow.

"A Raven Therainthrope."

That causes your heart to jump a mile by hearing about your Raven animagus... Eyes widen at Lilia who chuckles softly at your expression.

"It seems you do know what I was talking about but come on. Time is running out if we don't get your uniform tailoring by tomorrow before school starts in two days." He says as he starts to walk once more.

Lift your hand to your heart in an attempt to calm down as you silently follow him once more in deep thoughts of the mystery behind the Diaval name you were carrying.

"Ah, here we are~"

You blink and lift your head to notice that you and Lilia were standing before the door for him to knock on the door firmly. You were curious about what your teacher would look like, you were hoping he wouldn't be like Snape from what you have learned from Lilia who prattled about which classroom and whose teacher will be teaching on the way to Teacher's resident place.