Chapter 4 • Main Street

Yuu and Grim have decided to join you in the quest to find some bedrooms to sleep in with how many rooms there are

Yuu and Grim have decided to join you in the quest to find some bedrooms to sleep in with how many rooms there are. You continue scourgifying the hallway vanishing every dustbunnies you could encounter.

"For once, I'm glad you did manage to fix the house up, even though this place freaks me out..." Yuu acknowledges before halting, "I think I just heard something?!"

"Hm?" You lingered in your step straining to listening.

"What are you talkin' 'bout? There's no--" Grim sneers before frozen stiff at the ghoulish laughing coming out from nowhere and suddenly, there's a giant ghost coming out from the wall.

"GAAAAH!!!" Yuu and Grim shout while you try to calm down your heartbeat, used to see spirits everywhere thanks to Hogwarts which is famous for many ghosts living there as well.

"Yee hee hee...Bwahahahaha! We haven't had visitors in ages! Oh, I'm just itchin' for new friends! Ahahahahaha!" The big ghost chortles, and spins around as if he was thrilled by this jump-scare he made.

"Gh-gh-ghosts!" Yuu gasped in amazement at the impossible he just saw.

"Yes, it's a--" You were about to say with sarcasm only to get cut off by Grim who freaked out even more.

"AAAAAH! GHOSTS! GHOOOOOOOSTS!!!!"

"WE GET IT ALREADY GRIM!" You roar at Grim, growing aggravated with the lack of sleep, and food causing the grey cat-raccoon-thingie to snap out of his fear to snuff toward you, obscuring his mouth with his paws, slightly intimidated by you. You were satisfied with that too Turn around, and glare toward the three ghosts who gulp slightly, eyes widening at your intimidating move.

"Look, as much I love jump-scare but it's pretty late and I am very exhausted and want to get some sleep right away if you gentleman don't mind." You snarl softly.

"Yes Ma'am!" all the males in this building stood stiff as any soldier would do.

Satisfied with that before walking away, leaving Yuu to deal with the three ghosts who were still there, floating with the cowardly cat. 'Finally...' You felt drained from all the yelling and just wanted some sleep and before you knew it.

You find a room with a bed, ignoring the loud crash ("Grim! Stop set the house on fire!" -- "Shut up human!") behind you as you decide not to witness anything occur, walk in without even thinking about it, and flop down on the mattress after scourgify the whole room for one last time. The world went black.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

Floating in the darkness, you feel at peace as you inhale in and out lightly till you open your (e/c) eyes to stare at the darkness till a soft glimmering of light shines behind you. You turn around covering your face and trying not to get blinded by that light glowing in your eyes, whereas glad the light is getting dimmer soon as possible for you to open your eyes to see...a person...no, make that three people.