Chapter 2

Victoria's P.O.V.

"One large popcorn and a medium Pepsi," I said to the cashier. Just as he was about to leave to get my order, I remembered about the Milk Duds. "Oh and one box of Milk Duds! Thanks!" I can't believe I forgot to order my favorite chocolate candy!

Once the order was ready, I carried them to Dustin. Thank God he was done with the tickets the moment I reached him.

"Dustin! I got the Milk Duds!" I shouted trying my best to wave the box with my hand.

"Yes!" Dustin replied as he ran towards me hugging me.

"Watch the soda and popcorn!" I exclaimed not hugging him back. "You sure are touchy," I said smirking.

"Sorry," Dustin said smiling at me. "Let's go. The movie starts in 5 minutes."

We got our seats and just talked about nonsense until the movie started. When it got to the kissing part, Dustin put his arm around my shoulders. I pretended not to notice, but after a while I just stared into his big hazel eyes.

"What?" he asked trying to defend himself for what ever he did.

"Nothing," I replied turning my head back to the screen before he noticed I was blushing.  I could feel my cheeks burning up as each second passed.

 After a minute, Dustin sighed, grabbed the bottom of my chin gently and placed his lips on mine. My eyes widen with shock but then they slowly closed naturally. We rarely kissed but every time that happened, I feel as if I'm falling in love all over again.

The lights of the theater turned on signalling the end of the movie. We pulled apart and took a deep breath. All of a sudden, Dustin hugged me and whispered, "Happy Early Birthday Victoria."

"Thanks," I replied happily as we pulled apart from the embrace.

Dustin stood up, held out his hand and asked, "May I?"

I stared at his outstretched hand and then to his face. "You sure may," I replied grabbing his hand and walked out of the theater dragging him behind me.