Chapter 6

Author's Note: I'm really bad at writing the scene right after this note. So sorry if you can't feel any emotion coming from Dustin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dustin's P.O.V.

I stared at the three adults hoping something would come out of my mouth to say to them. "Ah," I started as the whole movie of how everything happened played in my mind. "I was at my locker when Megan kissed me. I swear I didn't know that was going to happen, I didn't kiss her back!" I said with my eyes wide. Victoria's parents gasped with shock and disappointment.

I ignored that response and continued. "Just as Megan kissed me, Victoria was there, watching as everything went down. She ran out of the school doors. I followed her, watching her running and running onto the road. I shouted 'WATCH OUT!' just as the stupid red car crashed into her." Just as I said that, Mrs. Grace buried her head in her husband's chest. I guess it was just too emotional for her.

"That's about it," I said finishing the story. I looked down at my shoes. I feel really bad right now.

"Well, Dustin, you may go back to class right now," Mr. Jackson said opening the door for me. I walked out of his office, heading towards class. How fun! I have class after what just happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry!! This is a really short chapter but I think this is just a filler chapter. Oh, some awesome readers told me I needed some sort of backstory, so I might add one soon! Remember to vote and comment!!