Chapter 4

Victoria's P.O.V.

"WATCH OUT!!" Dustin's voice yelled behind me. I looked to my right to see what was all the commotion about. Seeing through my blurry eyes, I managed to see the shape of a car speeding down the road - towards me. Before the thought of running away reached my brain, the car collided with my body at full speed. The last thing I remembered was Dustin's tear streaked face and his trembling voice shouting things I can't hear. Don't worry Dustin, I'll be fine. Then darkness took over me.

Dustin's P.O.V.

"NO!!!!!" I shouted running towards Victoria's body. I can't believe this, this can't be happening. It was my fault. It was all my fault. This wouldn't have happened if the driv-. That thought passed through my head building up my anger more and more.

I got up and started walking towards the red car that hit my precious Victoria. "GET OUT!!!" I screamed at the car's closed window. The car was right in the middle of the road blocking access to all the other cars.

"Hey! What are you doing? I need to get to work!" one of the other drivers shouted coming out of his car. Soon all the drivers came out shouting at us to get off the road.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU!!" I shouted giving the death glare to everyone. I looked back at the person inside of the car. "I SAID GET OUT!!"

The car door opened and out stepped out a drunk man holding a bottle of beer. Seeing his face and the beer made me just want to punch him in the face. So I tried to. I pulled back my fist and was ready to punch him when two sets of arms grabbed my arms pulling me back. "LET GO OF ME!!!" I yelled. I started kicking the people behind me trying to make them let go. I so wanted to smash all the teeth out of the idiot's mouth.

"It's not worth the trouble," Kevin, my best friend told me. He was one of the people that held me back.

"I NEED TO PUNCH HIS TEETH OUT!!!" I shouted through clenched teeth.

"Get a hold of yourself, bro,"  said Austin my other friend and the other person that held me back. I tried calming down but it was not working. Every time I tried, the image of Victoria laying on the floor kept coming back to me.

Finally, I got that burst of energy and charged at the drunk driver without Austin and Kevin holding me back and punched the idiot in the face - hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this is long enough but I really doubt it. On the computer when you're typing it, it seems so long even though it's short. Just wanted to put it out there....