Chapter 3

Dustin P.O.V.

"Where is she? It is her birthday! I need to see her!" I thought to myself as I slammed my locker door in frustration. I turned around to see Megan, the head cheerleader, standing there staring at me dreamily. She's known for making out with any boy. I try to avoid her but I guess today is not my lucky day.

"Ah, hi Megan?" I said though it came out like a question. I stared at her to scared to do anything else. Many guys take advantage of her since one, she's hot, two she makes out a lot.

"Well, hello Dustin," Megan replied stepping closer to me.

I tried moving back to get out of this awkward scenario I'm in right now. But the stupid lockers blocked my way leaving me trapped, with Megan.

"What are you doing?" I asked when Megan took another step closer to me.

"Don't worry, you'll like it."

All of a sudden, she leaned her head in and kissed me. I gasped from shock and she took that opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth.

"Hey! Dust-," Victoria's voice shouted from a distance. Then I heard sobbing sounds from the same direction.

I pulled away from the wicked witch and rushed to Victoria's side. "I-, Sh- I'm sorry!" I stuttered out holding onto her arm.

"Don't you dare touch me you dirty cheater!" Victoria spat out with anger in her teary eyes. I have never felt so hurt in my entire life. It felt as my heart broke in a million tiny pieces then Megan, the evil demon, stepped on the tiny pieces with her big, ugly foot.

I chased after Victoria who was wiping away her tears that I caused with her sleeve. She rushed towards the open school doors and just ran out. She ran and ran onto the road.  Then suddenly, a car was coming towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is the third chapter! Thanks for all the support. I just wanted to tell you guys that I just had a interview with fatalkiss and you should check it out. Maybe you could find an author that really like. Who knows? Oh yeah, remmber to vote, comment, and give feedback! I don't know why but when some writers put vomment to mean vote and comment it just makes me icky. Gosh it sounds like vomit when you say it out loud!