Part eleven- this has all just gotten a lot more serious.

I can't believe this. I mean, I know that Oli's famous, and that some people can be a bit, protective? Over their favourite stars, but this is a lot more than some crazy fangirl, it's got to be. I know it's pathetic, but I'm scared of this person, who quite clearly isn't afraid to threaten me.

"Kelsey, are you alright?" Do I lie or not? If I do, she might still like me for me, not out of pity, but if I don't, who else can help me? Beccys never had to deal with stuff like this, Jonny's band are a long way from being famous, despite her efforts.

"Erm, Kelsey, what's up?" Abi asked. Oh, there's someone with me, and even though I was thinking about her, I forgot she was here! Well done Kelsey, you're now a grade A in making a fool of yourself.

"Erm I don't think so... I just got this message" I show Abi the message.

"That's not right, at all, as in I mean, you shouldn't get them, you and Oli haven't even gone public properly? This is obviously someone who is close to you or Oli, or just very observant... I think I know who it could be!"

"Who?"

"Well there's this kid, Jordan, an basically he loves to mess with Oli an the rest of the bands' heads. He's been like it for just over a year, and it's starting to really scare Oli, so much he's told Josh, who's now scared he's going to get his own stalker. Anyways, Jordan went to Oli and Matt's school an they all used to be friends, until Oli and Matt got famous while Jordan was stuck here, turns out he filled his time with stalking Oli, not the rest of the band, he just annoys them, but Oli? He takes him very seriously and basically sees Oli as a rag doll which he can control, Abbie didn't get this problem, I think Jordan knew that she was using him an was gonna leave eventually, but you? You must be special, you're the first person outside of the band that he's taken an interest in." That's a lot to take in...

"Gosh, so basically, this guy isn't joking when he says he can make my life hell?"

"I don't think so, he's done some pretty horrible things to the band before, and it looks like you've caught his attention..." Oh bloody great, just as me and Oli are happy and it's getting better, his crazy stalker has to come and threaten me!

*in the middle of English-last lesson of the day-*

I get another message, blocked number, but I know exactly who it is.

'Kelsey dear,

You didn't listen did you? Well, you have 24 hours to break Oli's heart, or this gets serious. Which do you value more? The heart of Oliver Sykes? Or your own life? Make the choice, because tomorrow won't just mark the beginning of a new day, it will mean the beginning of a very, very hard time in your life. Or, plainly, the end of you.

Oh and Kelsey? Don't tell anyone about our little chats. I can see everything you do, an I don't think your little friend would like to know some of your past experiences, would she?

Oli Sykes belongs to me. And I'm not about to give him to some naïve teenage fangirl.

Yours sincerely,

The Advisor.'

The girl next to me (I can't remember her name) looks at me, and for a second I think she's seen the message, but after that time period of acknowledging each other, she goes back to reading Act One, Scene Three of Romeo & Juliet, thank god, I can't risk anyone seeing these messages, it's too much hassle to even try to lie to people anymore, I don't want to have to handle any of this, Oli's weird ex, this 'Advisor' guy, I don't even want to have to put up with people knowing I'm dating someone older... But as soon as I'm with Oli, I forget about all this, and he's perfect, I'm just not always with him... I've made my mind up though, and I'm going to do the thing I feel I need to, it may not be the best option, or the healthiest for myself or Oli, but it's my decision I guess...