Oli sykes loves me.

"Why wouldn't I" I whispered, before reaching up for oils face, and kissing him... His lips were so soft, and soon after, his tongue entered my mouth, exploring for the first, but hopefully not the last time, after he had finished, I pushed mine into his own mouth, and heard him moan, his breath smelt of mints, and he picked me up onto a table, I crossed my legs over his hips, and my arms around his neck, this was so wrong, but so good. We spent a lot of time like this, exploring each others mouths and hugging, until his hands moved, and started exploring my body, resting on my chest, this was fantastic, and I brushed my own hands along his small flat tummy. He was so thin, and his tattoos showed that, but he was so beautiful, like a painting..

"I love you, Kelsey, and I you don't want me to, I won't, but will you make love with me?" I looked at him, astonished, Oli Sykes, loves me and wants to show it... It's all so serious, what if he's joking? If he is I'm so dead! But if he isn't... It can't be so bad?

"This is your first time isn't it?" Again, I looked at him... How was he able to know exactly how I feel so soon?"it is then... We don't have to, but I want you to know that when you're ready, I will be" am I ready? I guess this is better than to some freaky boy... Oli's my boyfriend now, so I guess it's okay for us to?

"I'm ready, just don't be too, rough?"

"I promise I won't be, I love you" as he said this, his hands slowly slid up my shirt, cupping my chest, this was amazing, and Oli made it all seem so simple! He undid my tie, and unbuttons my school shirt, while I pulled his t-shirt off his head, exposing his heavily inked front... He was so beautiful, and perfect, there's no way this being belongs to me, he's so beautiful! He nibbled my ear,"I love you, Kelsey, now we're going to make beautiful love go the first time" his voice is so hot... I just want him. And now I can have him...

"I love you too Oli". And then we continued undressing eachother, until we were both bare, then he sat me on my table again, and showed me just how much he loved me...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for the kinkiness, but It had to happen eventually in a fanfiction like this! Sorry it's so much shorter than my last update too! I think the chapters are going to start getting longer now anyways! Thanks for reading, guys and if you want to talk to me, my twitter is @NotSoCoolKels THANKS GUYS!XD