(Main line) Chore

-----------------------------------------------------------Hwang Eunbi's POV

Hwang Eunbi's POV

I woke up with an empty space beside me. Weird. Since I also slept alone last night. Did my girlfriend not come home? I checked my phone to see if Yuna has sent me any messages telling me about where her whereabouts would be. But there was none. I start to panic slightly, I hastily got up and called my best friend.

"Yewon-ah?!" I yelled immediately as she picked up. "Are you with Yuna?"

"Eunbi? What do you mean? Shouldn't she be with you? You live together."

"S-she wasn't fucking here when I fucking woke up.. and she wasn't fucking home when I fucking fell asleep.. I.. I-I'm..." I sighed loudly, trying to control my breathing. "Y-yewon.. w-what i-if.. what if s-something happened to h-her?" my voice shaking and tears were threatening to fall down my face. "I can't lose her.."

"Bi.. calm down okay? I'm coming over, we'll sort this out. For now, just try to reach her, if she doesn't pick up in three tries call the police and file a missing person's report. Got it? I'm on my way." she hung up without letting me answer.

She's right Hwang. Straighten out your thoughts, you're gonna find her, your best friend is helping you. Everything's gonna be fine, you need to do everything you can to find your girl. I calmed my breathing and tried calling her, then again.. and again.. nothing. I started to get anxious again.. No, Yewon said I should file a report if she doesn't pick up, I'll do just that. Where is she anyway? On my way my ass.. I called the station and explained the situation to them, they said that I could come there right now and we'll get started with the report. I thanked them and put down my phone. I got dressed and decided to wait for Yewon in the living room.

As I stepped out of our bedroom I can see that someone is sleeping on our couch. "The fuck..?" I unconsciously whispered. How did they get in?! I cannot deal with this right now! My girlfr.. wait.. my girlfriend! I quietly went to the front to see who they were.. aaaaand.. there was my girlfriend.. sleeping peacefully.. hugging a mop..? with a broom leaning on the couch as well. What in the world??

I felt relieved at the sight of her, but confusion immediately clouded my brain. What the fuck happened? I gently shake her to wake her up.

"Eonnie?? Yuna-eonnie~ wake up.." she stirred but didn't wake up. Kinda annoyed, I shout. "Yah! Choi Yuna, wake up!"

I see her eyes widen and she jolts awake.

"Eunbi?? Yah.. why are you so loud??" She turns away and tries to go back to sleep.