(Unnie Line) Family

Yerin's POV
Today's the day. I can't believe it took me MONTHS to convince my girlfriend. But it's all worth it. We're finally getting our little fluff ball!

"Babe c'mon, let's get going." I heard my beautiful girlfriend call out to me.

"Be right there babe, I'm just finishing up." I yelled back, putting the finishing touches on my hair.

I heard footsteps approaching me. "Babe we better get going, we d-"

I turned to look at her to see if she'd finish what she was saying. But I just find her there standing, mouth agape, staring at me weirdly. "Babe, I know I look good. But I didn't think you'd get stunned by my beauty."

That snapped her out, and she started looking at me like I was crazy, "Am I stunned? Yes.. by your beauty? Nope."

I gave her an unimpressed look, she realized what she said and frantically tried to assure me.

"No! No, no, no, no. That is not what I meant. It's just.. what are you wearing..?" She looked at me, looking so lost, and a bit judge-y

"What's wrong? Do you not like it? I think it looks fantastic." I gave her a charming smile. And she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Okay.. let me rephrase that, WHY, are you wearing that? I mean you look gorgeous, but we are not going to an awards show." She pointed both her hands at me exaggeratedly. And she's looking at me like she thinks I'm an idiot, but in the "she's my loveable idiot" type of way. So I'm not really mad.

(This is what Yerin is wearing and her hair isn't blonde, just her natural hair color

(This is what Yerin is wearing and her hair isn't blonde, just her natural hair color.)

I gave her a little turn, and smiled. "Well, you said it yourself.. I look gorgeous in it. And besides, we need to make a good impression. I mean, this is our future child after all, we've gotta dress to impress babe." I scanned her clothes, then shook my head lightly. "But apparently only one of us got the memo.." She's breathtaking, even in her simple attire, but seriously this is for our child. She's way underdressed.

 She's way underdressed