(WonHa) Promise

⚠️:VIOLENCE AND FOUL LANGUAGE

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

------------------------------------------------------

"Papa! Look what I've got." A little girl came running up to her father, with an excited smile on her face. Holding something in her little hand.

The man turned, then caught her in his arms and lifted her up. "What is it sweetheart?" Asked the man curiously.

The little girl giggled. And opened her palm, "I found a hard salmon by the slide!" The little girl continued to giggle. While the man looked at what she was holding up.

Once he realized what it was, he started chuckling

Once he realized what it was, he started chuckling. This girl has always had an affinity for food. "Bunny, that's not a salmon. That's a rock." The little girl stopped giggling and looked at the rock, fascinated.

"Huh? That's one funny looking rock papa. Are you sure?" The little girl said, not taking her eyes off of the rock.

The man laughed at the girl's antics, "It is, you know rocks come in different shapes and sizes. There are different types, that are equivalent to different values." The little girl looks at the man confused. That made the man burst out laughing. "I'm sorry sweety. You'll understand further, as you get older. I'm sorry that I couldn't really explain it to you." The man placed the girl back on her feet. "Go on and continue playing."

The little girl just looked at him, "But papa, I wanna know more about rocks. Are there other funny looking ones? What do they look like? How do I find them?" The man could see the excitement and wonder in those hopeful, little eyes. "Aw, sweety. Papa doesn't know a whole lot about them, but tell you what. We'll grab some books on the way home about them, so you could see for yourself. Would that be okay with you?" The girl thought for a moment, and then started nodding her head enthusiastically. "Yes, thank you papa! I love you." The little girl began running around happily. She was preoccupied. She isn't paying attention to her surroundings, so she tripped and fell face first.

The girl was startled. Her left cheek stinging. "You fucking brat! Do you know what time it is?!" The girl was smacked awake by the man towering over her. "Fucking lazy bitch. Who told you that you could sleep as you please? Useless piece of shit." The young girl, who looks to be in her late teens, received slaps raining down on her face and body with every word the man spoke. I had that dream again. When I was still his little bunny. The frail girl was lifted up by her hair and thrown to the ground. "If you don't start making me something to eat, I'm gonna take you to hell. You know how it is, right?" The young girl just nodded and, with her aching body, got up. She went into the kitchen to start on her father's breakfast.

"Don't bother packing my lunch. I'll eat out." The man sat at the table and read the newspaper.

Eunha's POV