(2Jung) Wishes

Jung Yerin has decided to go out and take a walk. Just casually immersing herself in the warm weather. Alone with her thoughts. No particular destination. She thought it'd be a shame to put a nice day to waste. And it's been a while since she just let herself be. So, she walks aimlessly, stopping at little things that catches her interest, like birds flocking on the sidewalk, smelling the growing flowers, and other silly mundane things.

She decided to walk through the park. She sees couples being sweet. Children running about, their parents watching them with a tender smile on their face. A couple of students hanging around. Somehow, this day just feels warm.. safe. Like nothing could go wrong.

The thought made her groan. Why would I think something like that? Now, something's bound to go wrong. Still, she continued her journey, mindlessly wandering through the busy park. After a few minutes, she saw something akin to a small house in the distance. After approaching it, she discovered it to be a wishing well.

  After approaching it, she discovered it to be a wishing well

She took out a couple of coins from her pocket. She then shrugged, I was planning to use this on the claw machine later. But, I guess I could just go there next time. She failed to notice someone standing beside her, holding coins of her own. Oblivious to her surroundings she tossed a coin in, and said her wish, "I wish that this day would be one of my better days." The stranger beside her chuckled.

"Y'know.. if you say it out loud, then it wouldn't come true.. right?" The girl said looking at her with a grin. Yerin turned to face the mystery person and upon seeing her, she stopped. A bunny. Is the first thought that popped in her head. The girl is adorable. Those captivating eyes, cute nose, her adorable height, she looks tall compared to the average height of girls here but Yerin still is taller than her, so to her she's adorably sized, and her lips that are curling upwards making Yerin want to protect that smile at all cost. And those full cheeks, the taller girl would give an arm for a chance to squish and pinch them. She realized she'd been creepily staring at the stranger, and cleared her throat.

"Uhh.." Smooth Jung, real smooth.. Let's try that again. "Uhm, h-hi.. you're a bunny." After saying that, her eyes widened.. the fuck is wrong with you?? She'll think you're a weirdo.. a damn idiot is what you are, honestly.. you could've ended with the weak ass hi.. but nope, you're a moron and decided to add something incredibly stupid.

Before she could combust, a melodic laugh calmed her and brought her out of her self deprecation. She looked at the stranger and saw the most beautiful thing she's ever witnessed. "Whoa.. she really is breathtakingly beautiful.. at least I'm the reason for that goddess' heavenly laugh"

The shorter girl smiled at her, "I'm glad you're the reason I'm laughing too. And I'm not too sure about the goddess part, but thanks." The stranger jokingly added.