Like We Grown !

Zidayah Carter moved from Atlanta,Georgia to Oakland,California at the age of three years. She is a high-time dancer in her school Oakland High School for Arts (OHSA). Mangering with a 3.9 GPA, she still got the guts to show what she got by just moving her feet to the beat. Zidayah grew as part of a near-by California Shakesperes Theater in Orinda where her mother, Camille Wright, was the house manager.

After a few years,at the age of 16, Zidayah became a professional dancer.She didn't wanted to be notice,she just wanted to have a normal life as a regular teenger with no fans screaming and asking for autograph,and producers asking for her to be in shows as in memorize a full sprit of lines for a 30 minute show on any network.

Walking with her friends Deja Coleman and Dominick Proud (also go to OHSA) down in the beautiful city of Los Angeles, Zidayah made eye contact with quality-time dancer Trevor Jackson. For her sake,she never really knew him,like that.They both had a opportunity to dance together for a Music Video.What would happen if Zidayah and Trevor dance together in the spotlight?

Property of Gensda.

(P.S. Its related to Trevor Jackson "Like We Grown" Music Video..It's just switch up)