Who is 'We'...

Zidayah's POV

School was finally over with all our new teachers this year,they all actually seem cool to me in my opinion,but some of them can be a real pain in the butt,like no lie to tell the truth some of them are perverts,cause I have half of period classes with men,who keep looking at females ,eyeing them,when they bent down or when they put make-up on.Its so scaring it make me feel insecure,about what I'm doing.So,like me,Deja and Nicki started walking to Shay's Studio to hear about the big news she going to tell us,so like ya.As we was walking I was pulled by someone to the corner,I look at the persons face and saw it was William. "Hey,sorry for about earlier,Amanda can be a real pain in the ass sometimes," he said smiling,I smiled back as we both pull off the corner.

"So,where y'all heading," he said clapping his hands together and rubbing them as he look at pretty females passing by."To Shay's Studio,for this big new she going to tell us," Deja said uninterested."May I join,"he said."No," we all said in unison.He sucked his teeth,and pouted,he then stop when he saw a thick dark skin girl pass by,

"Imma cause yall later,"William said while looking at the girl going by.We all nodded our head when we finally made to the studio,about to open the door."Excuse me,miss can I ask you something?," he said yelling to the girl.We went inside to hear music,the classic music of Alicia Keys-Unthinkable.I swear I be jamming to it all day everyday, without even thinking about if I'm dancing or not.Beside that song had got to Oakland High,we enter room 123 which was the room we always go to Everytime we come for either special meetings or parties."There they are," Shay said.

Trevor's POV

"So like I'm going to be dancing with girls for my music video,"I asked Shay. "Yup,these girls are beautiful,smart,and talented..As soon as they hear music they will start dancing they heart out," I nodded my head.Okay these girls are beautiful,smart,and talented.I like girls with brains and beauty and life,not no thristy girl who just want to be on a video that get millions or thousands of view in one week."There they are-" Shay said happily,I look at the door to see three girls coming in, one was short with red hair and a shave side that really fit her,another one was thick with brown long hair the reach the middle of her back,and last but not least and tall slim beautiful girl with light brown eyes,brown long hair and pink small lips.Wow,I analyzed her alot then the other girls,they all smiled when they walked in,I was behind Carter of course one of my home boys,so they won't see me until Shay till me to.

Zidayah's POV

When we walk in we all smiled at her,we saw some people here that I didn't really relieve,Shay grab us to go sit down,that's then an tall cute boy came behind another cute boy that Deja was eyeing.He was almost my height guessing he was either 5'10 or 6'1 I'm not sure but he was cute,he eyed me which got my cheeks going red I didn't smile but he did made me blush by looking at him,"Okay guys,we for some news,"

"Which is," Deja trilled off."Okay like this is Trevor Jackson,he from that Disney movie Let It Shine."

"So what's your point,"I said rolling my hand to make her continued."He making a music video called 'Like We Grown' which is going to be release in February,which is about one mouth so we don't got that much time.Now since Deja and Nicki already had a time to shine, time for Zidayah, to have her part."Shay said smiling at me.

"So you saying that Im going to be the lead girl in his video,"She nodded.Damn, now Im going to get notice in magazines,news,and BET.next thing you know I'm going to award shows for best video girl leader.I got up to go meet this Trevor Jackson,who I never heard before.When I walk up to him he was exactly what I thought about his height almost my height,oh by the way I'm 5'6.Very tall and slim,even tho my friends are short doesn't mean I can't hang out with them,like those are my babies,my daughters.People be saying are those are my kids,and I just say 'Yes' of course,what do I look like not saying these are my bestfriends/children.I walk up to Trevor and he smiled at me,"Hey,I'm Zidayah Carter," I said reaching my hand out for him to shake."Trevor Jackson,and may I say you look beautiful."He said kissing my hand.

"Bet you say that to all the girl,before you get into there pants,"I said smiling."What-"he said as he didn't hear me clearly."Bet you say that to all the girl, to make them feel good about themselves," He looked at me and shakes his head."Naw,really I usually say that to really beautiful girl,"He said grabbing my hand.We made it to the door,he open it and we started walking up the stairs."Where we going,"I ask confused.He didn't answer,we continued walking up the stairs which was like forever.We finally stop to see a gold painted door that say 'Video Materials' he knocked on the door and a lady came out."Oh this is the lead girl,"she said smiling at me."Yup". Okay Trevor go bring rest of the girls up here then 'We' can get started,she pulled me inside while Trevor went to go get Nicki and Deja.