School Merp...

Zidayah's POV

The video shoot was tomorrow after school,and I was kinda scared about.What if the Music Video is done and it finally went world wide then fans start asking questions "Who that girl?" or "Eww,who she how come you didn't choose a dark skinned girl?" I agreed on the last part there cause usually the famous boys be only choosing white,or light skinned girls on they music video,except Bobby Valentine he used a blind girl who was dark skinned,and I actually loved that.

I made it to school an hour late cause of my dentist appointment I had to attend,I walked inside Oakland High building and was greeted by the security guard Ms.Wash. "Good Morning,Zidayah" She said to me."Good Morning,Ms.Wash." I replyed back,I went to the office to go get an admit for class.I went to the front desk and a boy came in front on me "How may I help?"

"I need a admit,"He nodded his head,and pulled out a piece of paper the say "ADMIT" in big bold letters."ID Number?" He said to me."0901657" He wrote it down and did the rest,he then gave it to the assistant principal for her to sign.He then ripe half of it,and gave it to me."Thanks," He nodded his head.I walked out,and went upstairs to my third period class,which was Algebra 2.I finally made it up the last stairs and began walking through the hallway.I decided to do a little but of dance moves before I go in.

Deja's POV

I was in third period listening to our Math teacher,I was completely bored,and was tired at the same time.I didn't know what to do instead of going to my phone or listen to music since I'm in the back of my class.Nicki dosed off the sleep 30 minutes ago,and Zidayah not here.I grabbed my earphone out my bag and stuff it inside my sweater,I lead one of the ear buds to my left sleeves and make it reach to top of my hand so I could see it.I put my left arm on the table and put my ear on my palm,I press play and "Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing" started playing.I begi bobbing my head,as I still look at Mr.Morgan so he won't think that I'm listening to music and dosing off.

I was about to put my head down,until the down open and in come Zidayah.I see there mouth move but I didn't wanted to listen,so I put the volume up one more bar.She made her way to the back where Me,and Nicki was at.She looked over and see Dominicki asleep,she smile and shaked her head,as she pulled out her phone and start playing a game of Subway Surfers.

Dominicki"s POV

I woke up from my 30 minutes nap,and strench out my limbs.I  yawned a little loud which made people look at me and laughed,I see that Zidayah had came,and Deja was listening to ,usic in her snecky way.I looked up from the clock and see that we only have 35 more minutes left until we go to pur next class for some food.I pulled my black hoodie over my head and pulled out my phone,I didn't see any thing important except for dance reherals Saturday at 9-11pm.I locked my phone and put it back inside my pocket,and went back to my dream of Chris Brown giving me a lap dance,his sexy self.

Trevor's POV [NEW]

I can't get my mind off of Zidayah,she pretty,tall,and can dance also sing too.My mind was only of her for the whole day,people keep telling who I'm thinking about but I keep swerving the question and ask something.I got up from the couch and head to the back of the studio to play some Call of Duty with the guys since there going to be in the video too."Wassup guys," I sadi each and everyone of them.

"Sup," all said in unison.

"So Trevor," said Christopher (play as Kevin from How To Rock)

"What," I said grabbing a controler.

"Who you thinking about," He said smiling big.I swerved the question.

"Ay,who took my dang Ruffles?" I said searching around.

"He's thinking about her," Said Shawn another one of my friend.I rolled my eyes like a girl and snapped.

"Girl p-le-azeee," We all started laughing,and began the game.At which I'm going to kich they butts,but I still can;t take my mind of her,so its going to be kinda hard staring at her while she do her thing tomorrow.

[A/N]Finally posted a chapter for this.