Relizing Fame...

Zidayah's POV

"Wait.We starting now," I said while sitting on the high chair facing the huge mirror."Oh,no,we doing some important analyze to your skin."The lady said.

"Like what,exactly."I said grabbing my phone.I was about to unlock it until she took my phone."Hey,"

"Una."She said placing the phone on the couch."What,"

"Una,my name is Una."She said grabbing my face and turning it in different direction."Um,Una you hurting my face," I said smiling.I look at her nails and I have to admit it looked cute and all,but not as cute as mines.

"Okay your skin tone is highly beautiful,and your hair need work," She said looking at me in the mirror.The door open to see Nicki and Deja,coming in.

"Aha,the other girls,come me with."Una said pulling Deja and Nicki in front of the mirror.She did the same thing she did to me.

"All of you guys have a gift,of beautiful skin tone.I think maybe because yall young.How old are you guys?"

"We all 16,except Deja she 17." Dominicki said.Una nodded her head and went to the back of the room.We all look at eachother,and burst out of laughter.

---------------------

Deja's POV

We all left Shay's Studio.It was getting kinda of dark so we decided to walk home together to Zidayah house.As we was walking, I stop and think about what would happen if we become famous.Be in magazines,movies,music video and all that stuff that celebrities do."What's wrong?" Nicki said."What would happen if we get famous," it became silent.

"It will get over our heads,and control our bodies,"Zidayah said looking down.I agree on that,it may take over our bodies on money and fame.

"And forget about who raised us,"Nicki said.We made it to Zidayah house,and was greeted by her Mom and Dad, along with Midnight her dog.

Zidayah's POV

We made it to my house and we was greeted by my mom and dad along with my dog midnight. We all went upstairs to go to change, as I was in my bathroom I was thinking about what would happen if I became famous. camera people come to your face snapping pictures of me just for a dollar, MTV producers asking me to be on a 30 minute show, which I don't want to be In.And haters posting stupid stuff on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook or whatever they use ,saying that I'm only in this for the money,or just talk shit,like I care.

I just hate it.Relizing Fame is just another word for so much drama,which I don't want to be.I look up in the mirror to see my face,I looked stress about thinking.I open the cold water faucet and cuffed my hands under it.I bring my hands forward to my face and splash it.I then close the faucet and grabbed my mini towel that was on the hook,next to me.I wiped my face dry,and head out the bathroom to see Deja and Nicki wearing my pajamas.Guessing they sleeping here tonight,.

A/N-I didn't post a chapter for this,because I was busy with my mom.So I made it short