Video Shoot.. Part.1

A/N : THIS STORY WILL NEVER BE UPDATE FOREVER!!! I CLEARLY HATE THIS BOOK,IF YOU WANT TO COMPLETE,PLEASE SEND ME AN CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK TO MY EMAIL OR KIK ME ABOUT AND I GIVE YOU MY EMAIL...SORRY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY

Zidayah's POV

School was over,and me,Deja,and Nicki was going to Shay Studio for the video.We was starting on 1/4 of the video today,cause if we do all,then it would take forever.We made it there and enter the studio to see things already set up for I think Trevor part.He once told me that he already record the song,and he going to lip sync it.He came out of the bathroom with a brown jacket on him.He saw me and started smiling which made me smiled too.

"Hey,you made it."He said walking up to me.I nodded my head and smile.

"Yup,have to be early for this music video."

"Great,while I'm going to shoot my scene and you go to Una to get yourself ready for the other scene outside."I nodded my head and went to find Una along with my girls.

Trevor's POV

I went to my spot for the shoot,the background was white and I stand there.The makeup people came to me blushing my face,and adding a little lipstick which I hate so much.

"Okay,ready Trevor?" Said the producer I nodded my head and the music started. I did what I had to do for the whole video,and stop for the girls to come and do there thing as I went to go change once again.