˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗ stripping ˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

I've been awake all night. I slept for 30 minutes. It's 6 am, and I hear Matthews' door open. He clears his throat quietly, trying not to wake anyone. I listen to him stop in front of my door; I quickly close my eyes and cover my face with my comforter, acting asleep. My door slowly creeks open.

Matthew's Pov:

After a night of tossing and turning, I feel tired as fuck. My mind has been on Aura; what was that last night? I didn't know she had that in her. What happened to innocent Bird? My thoughts were consumed with what happened. What the fuck.

I walk out of my room and tiptoe towards Auras' door. I pause for a second but open it slowly. She's asleep. At least one of us got to sleep. Dammit, Aura, why'd you have to tease me. Is that how she feels when I tease her? Women. I exhale, shutting her door quietly.

° ° °

I sit outside on the balcony lighting a cigarette; it's a bad habit I started when I lost my job last month. I don't know why I started, and I can't even afford fucking rent to live somewhere. I sit on the cold ground, wrapping my arms around my legs. My hoodie helps. It's big and covers my slim body. I hear the balcony door open; I turn my head.

It's her; it's aura. She looks so sleepy. She's rubbing her eyes; her hair is all over the place. She's still not wearing fucking pants. I can see her lace panties. I look up, scanning her slowly. She's not wearing a bra, either. She clears her throat. I look up.

"What?" I give her a nasty look; she's disturbing my peaceful morning

"Since when do you smoke?" She spoke harshly

"Since when do you care about what I do?" I give her the same tone

"God, you're such a prick" She lays a hand on her hip, the other wrapped around her torso.

*Trigger Warning, includes talk of female body*

*How can such a pretty girl be so insecure about her body? The way her thighs touch, the way her stomach pooch shows a little, god, it's like a piece of art. She's beautiful. I've always thought she was. I snap my head away from her, trying to erase the thoughts circling my head.*

She hides her stomach and goes inside, grabbing a blanket; she wraps it around herself and sits on the ground next to me. "Give it to me."

"No, Aura, I'm not giving you my cigarette."

"If you can smoke, I can smoke" She looks me dead in the eyes

"No. No, you can't" I roll my eyes, shifting my gaze away from her suffocating eyes

She snatched it, breaking it in half

"Now, what the fuck? See, you're always so fucking childish, Aura. God dammit. Leave me alone and stop following me like a little bitch" I spat

She doesn't even look back at me. She walks inside, slamming the patio door.

"Fuck" I slap my hand against my forehead

Aura Pov:

I throw myself on my bed "shit" muffling my voice against my pillow. I turn over.

I hear Matthew coming inside, slamming the balcony door like I did.

I grab my phone to send him a message apology but my eyes land on the date.

I gasp, sitting upright quickly