Shadowy Scales (OLD)

(Shadowspark by me, Lightscale by both me and akirasmithsan)
(All of the prompts are by a generator created by AnonymousF^cker in Neocities)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's begin this mix of chaos, shall we~?

(Shadowspark by me, Lightscale by both me and akirasmithsan)(All of the prompts are by a generator created by AnonymousF^cker in Neocities)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Let's begin this mix of chaos, shall we~?

(Past Vers.)
Things has been quite out of hand lately. Well, for Shadowspark. Lightscale hasn't been doing his side of the chores.
Ever since they found each other after years of separation, they lived in a small apartment together. They were inseparable. But that had some side effects...

"Lightscale, I swear to f^$!king god, if you don't do your side of the deal, I will never let you have my jacket again. " Shadowspark groans as she put her face in her hands.
"But... but..." Lightscale pouts.
"But what!?"
"I love you..." He responded as his eyes beautifully glisten at the light. That was interrupted when Shadowspark threw the whole load of clothes into his hands. She sighed, "Stop saying 'I love you' to get out of chores, Scales. I know. And it never worked your way out of anything."
Lightscale groaned before dragging himself and the clothes away to the washing machine. Shadowspark huff and goes to get a coffee, tried of everything at this point...
-----------------------------------------------------

(Past Vers.)
In a sudden (and sadly fateful) jolt, Lightscale awakens in the darkness of Shadowspark's bedroom. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes and sighed, this was most definitely not the right hour to be awake. Lightscale then looks down at his chest where the sleeping Shadowspark was resting. He sighed, did he seriously had to pry her warm and comfortable arms off? Unfortunately yes.

He started by moving her arms that were around her, then lightly moves her and slips out. He let out a sigh of relief, wondering why simply moving the love of your life while they were sleeping is such a stressful maneuver. No matter, at least she didn't wake up... yet.

Of course in usual midnight troubles fashion, Lightscale wants a snack. So he quietly took a look at the pantry. He eyed on some microwave popcorn packages and quickly (but quietly) snatched it as if the shadows were about to cave in and take everything in the pantry away from him. That was how hungry he his.