Frostcold Soul

(Initially, this was supposed to be part of a whole book but I lost motivation for the story and decided that it was best if it was simply another chapter in this testing book. This is a bit older and short so it may be a bit bad)

The snow crunched with each step of her slow trudge against the winter's blow. Eyeless hasn't remembered how long she'd been walking through this bitterly freezing hell. Days? Weeks? Months? Who knows. She never bothered to keep track of time. All she could focus on was the ice on her skin and the skies pouring down snow as life drained away from her bit by bit...

She remembers the pleasant cool yet calming feeling of her potion cave. And the warm feel of the sun. Now, she was stuck in this cold cold weather. Her magic refused to work and she has nothing. Eyeless was trapped, and there was no way but to walk and hope there was something. Anything for warmth. She yearned for the long missed feeling of sun basking on her skin.

As the snow pierced down and blurred the area, the little shards already cut bits of the no-eyes' empty eye sockets. Blood didn't even ooze out as it was already frozen by the negative temperature. Eyeless held herself together, shivering and trembling. Her friends are possibly worrying about her, or maybe they haven't noticed about her absence yet. Who knows? Only fate and her friends.

(245 words)