vi ─ too much.

chapter six ─ too much

"Good morning, everyone!" Remi said to the group of teens

"Good morning, everyone!" Remi said to the group of teens. The bus to Rowden Park had just arrived a few minutes beforehand, right on time. "Hope you all got a good night's rest!"

Blyke eyed the odd jazzy hand motions she was making. Remi had picked up on a few of his hand gestures, but he never made jazzy hand motions.

The pink haired girl continued speaking. "Make sure you have everything you need. We'll be heading out soon!" She concluded.

"Remi," said Seraphina's voice. Blyke looked over at her. She was standing next to Arlo. Blyke wasn't necessarily sure why anyone would voluntarily stand next to Arlo. He was fairly intimidating. At least, Blyke knew that was what Isen thought.

"Oh, there you two are!" Remi chirped. "Have either of you seen John? We still haven't figured out what to do with him."

Blyke bit his tongue. Stay calm stay calm stay calm stay calm.

"I spoke with him earlier," Seraphina explained. "Managed to convince him to leave. He's on his way back to Wellston now."

Thank fuck.

"Oh, good! I'm glad that's sorted out," Remi said before turning towards Blyke and Isen. "Alrighty, we're set to go, then?"

"Yup," Blyke replied.

"Come on everyone, let's head out!"

***

"Listen to the damn song, Blyke!" Remi shoved her phone in Blyke's face, blasting Taylor Swift. This bus had three seats all together instead of two. Isen was sitting next to the window, Blyke was in the aisle, and Remi had placed herself in between them to prevent any sexual encounters.

Isen scoffed. "Blyke's music taste is too niche and indie for him to listen to Taylor Swift. Just say you have no taste." He reached over and gently slapped Blyke's knee.

"No. I refuse– to– listen– to– Taylor– I have taste, okay?" The redhead replied, moving his head to dodge Remi's phone. "I'm not niche and indie." He stuck his tongue out at Blyke.

"I'll get your sister to send me photos from your emo phase in middle school," Remi threatened.

Blyke rolled his eyes. "You don't even have any form of contact with her."

Isen cleared his throat. "You fell asleep last at the sleepover we had in my dorm and we hacked into your phone for future blackmail needs." He fake coughed.

"You– you guys are awful," Blyke muttered, snatching Remi's phone. "Should've Said No," he read out loud. "Okay, fineeee– oh, actually, look! We're here." He handed Remi's phone back to her before pointing out the window to Rowden Park. "Guess I can't listen to Taylor." He stood up and walked off the bus.