Visual Effects for Lucia's Attacks (edited)

Hopefully seeing these effects will help you understand them better. I'm not too good at writing fight scenes so hopefully this makes them easier to understand.

I did a brief evaluation of her skills in my introduction so this is like another branch of that, I'm editing that though so this is the official skill chapter

(Lucia is a quantum type who follows the path of Destruction, but she still has the ability to buff teammates and herself)

(GIFS AND PICTURES ARE NOT MINE AND THE CREDITS ARE RIGHT THERE)

(Also this is cool as shit so I'm doing it regardless)
-------------Spear Attacks------------
( All spear Attacks are in black and white, like Ying-yang)

Basic Attack: Faded Ink ⬇️

Description: Lucia performs 4 Heavy slashes to a single enemy

Description:
Lucia performs 4 Heavy slashes to a single enemy.

On the 4th attack, Lucia will slam her spear down creating a shockwave/ripple effect, this shockwave attack then deals 6 lighter slashes to the main target and hits enemies adjacent to the target.

---------------------
Passive Talent: Calming Waters hid deeper secrets ⬇️

Description:Lucia's Passive Talent is triggered when she or an Ally break an enemies weakness

Description:
Lucia's Passive Talent is triggered when she or an Ally break an enemies weakness.

Single enemy weakness break: The shadow figure will attack that single enemy

The shadow figure will also grant your team a protective shadow, Damage from the next attack will be completely cancelled.

The Team shares 1 protective shadow, meaning if a single person gets hit, the shadow will take the damage and then disappear for the whole team. The same applies to a AOE enemy attack.

Protective shadow can only be triggered twice in battle, Shadow figure will still be cast after triggering her follow up attack

Multi enemy weakness break: The shadow figure will attack all enemies that had a weakness break.
---------------------

Skill attack: Duel Sided Dragon
(It's the one at the top of the chapter, it couldn't fit here because the file size was too big)

Description:
Lucia performs 3 Heavy slashes to a single enemy before leaping into the air and syncing her attacks with a shadow figure.