Gamez

Fandom: Spider-Man: Spider-Verse (Sony Animated Movies)

Summary: Miles makes a surprise entrance at his girl's window, clearly tryna play some games with her.

Notes: inspired by the song linked cuz of the gaming part (i know the song suggestive AS HELL so i had to add that disclaimer just to be safe 😭), and creds to artist

— — — — — —

Margo's always bored. From how she's always looking at a screen to when she can't go outside due to her parents and their arguing; homegirl be bored as hell. She mostly spends her days cooped up in her room, eating food and Fritos with a bottle of juice or water. One night, while finishing up a round of Splatoon with her internet friends, she heard a knock on her window. Since she was preoccupied with her Switch, she ain't have any time to check the window. But after the match was done, and she was done playing games for the night, she checked her window to see...

"MILES?!"

"Open the window, please. It's cold as hell out here."

Margo quickly unlocked her window and slid it up, letting her boyfriend in. He closed it himself after he was inside.

"Miles, what're you doing here?!"

"I said I was coming over tonight. You ain't get my text?"

Margo checked her phone and there it was; her boyfriend's text from like, ten minutes ago.

"...Shit. My bad, pookie. I ain't see it right away, had to finish a game."

"You good, bae. No worries."

Miles winked before taking his Jordan's and puffer jacket off, leaving the both of them on the side of her bed.

"So, what're we playin'?"

"Anything ya want. But first, you wanna play VRChat? I upgraded my avatar, again."

"But how would that work when there's two people, instead of one?"

"I got multiple VR headsets, remember?"

"...Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Uh, how many VR headsets you got again?"

"Only two. My parents bought me another one cuz they thought my first one was broken. Turns out, it wasn't."

Margo gave Miles one of her headsets, helping him put it on like usual. Then, she put hers on and turned her TV on, making sure the headsets were connected before they got on a random server.

"...So, what did you change about ya avatar?"

"Besides my hair, for the millionth time, I put some clothes over my spider suit. I know you do it too, but I just wanted to see how it would look on my avatar. She looks cute, don't cha think?"

Miles was too mesmerized by his girl's avatar that he was completely distracted, only snapping out of his trance once Margo said sumn to him.

"...Y-yeah, she does."

Margo giggled before making her avatar walk around, going to a different spot on the server's map. Miles's avatar followed right behind her but took a second to look at all of the avatars around him.

"Damn, people really know how to customize an avatar..."

The couple's avatars eventually reached a secret area on the map, which was covered in nothing but pure romance. There were a shit ton of romantic activities they could do, all in the comfort of a VR headset and nothing else but their avatars.

"So, whatchu wanna do first, Miles?"

"...Uhh, ion know. Maybe we could just, go over there and chill in-game?"

Miles' avatar pointed to a quiet area that had lil blankets on the grass with snacks near 'em.

"That sounds nice, bae."

— — — — — —

Notes: stayed up until four am to finish this...