Universe Hopping (2/2)

Fandom: Spider-Man: Spider-Verse (Sony Animated Movies)

Summary: Margo finds an expected guest in her Earth.

Notes: FLOWERBYTE ON TOP ☝🏾 (we're gonna say that she's in her Earth's version of Brooklyn to make my life easier, and sorry for the long wait for part two), creds to artist

— — — — — —

Days after their previous date, Margo wanted Miles to visit her Earth. She didn't want him to constantly hear her parents arguing in the background, so she had to search for a spot they could be at. She grabbed her purse and put some shoes and one of her hoodies on before leaving her room through the window. Margo went down the fire escape to not be seen by her parents since she was fed up and upset with them right now. It was sunset in New York, meaning she only had some time before it got dark. She started to walk down the streets until she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry...Miles?"

She immediately noticed him and his presence.

"What're you doin' here? Aren't you supposed to be back home?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to see you. And take a look at your Earth."

"Well, you came at the right time. I was thinking about us going on another date but visiting my Earth instead of yours again."

"Then, let's get this date started! Did you have any plans for it or you finna wing it?"

"I was gonna suggest hittin' up a good pizza place."

"Mmm, sumn simple. I love it!"

Margo took Miles' hand and led her to her universe's best pizza place. It had a neon sign above the entrance, making it very noticeable.

"Here it is! It ain't much, but it's the best place. Everybody love to hang out here, so it might be a lil bit packed right now."

"Ion mind that, Margo. I wanna be with you and spend some time with you."

Margo smiled as she led the both of them inside. The place was filled with teenagers around their age, and it was a perfect hangout spot. They went up to the ordering counter and started to order what they wanted.

"One or two, Margo?"

"We'll just share one. Lemme get a barbeque-like pizza with banana peppers."

"Sounds good."

Miles ordered their pizza. And after a while, it was in his hands. All they had to do was find somewhere to sit to enjoy their freshly made food.

"Let's sit...over there."

Margo pointed to a booth in a corner, and they both agreed on sitting there. Miles carried the pizza boxes with him before placing them down on the table. Then they both sat down, right across from each other. Margo immediately grabbed a slice and started eating it.

"Damn, girl. I ain't know you was that hungry."

Miles chuckled a bit, as the sight of pizza sauce on the corner of his girlfriend's mouth was pretty funny and cute.

— — — — — —

Notes: this took too long to finish...