Chapter 2: Okami Ryu The Human?

I nearly got caught there by a demon hunter. I can smell them Kyubey what should I do. There's more coming."Don't worry about it Okami Ryu, they'll never find us if you disguise yourself as a human." Okami Ryu gets changed into his school uniform. There I look like a normal teenager, I better go before the cops and demon hunters find me, Kyubey show me where the school is."It's just a couple blocks down this street, it kinda hard not to miss it." What do I look like as a human Kyubey? "Here have a look for yourself take this mirror and look at yourself."

Okami ryu was just like a normal schoolboy only he had blue hair that spiked a little. Is this...What it feels like to be human? "I don't know, you tell me." It's almost like an ecstatic feeling like I found out my true place, my true place in the world , I am meant to be in this world. Kyubey, what age do I look like? "You look like a normal sixteen year old boy." Well alright I guess I should run to the school. At this point Okami Ryu had noticed he wasn't able to run as fast as he would've been able to. Why can I not run as fast as I was once able to? "Because Okami Ryu you are now human, humans are weaker then your race."

Well I might as well get used to it. Oh shit, I'm nearly late for class I just need to run a little faster. So Kyubey where do I go from here? "You have to follow those two girls over there, they'll lead you to your home room." What ever you say Kyubey as long as I get into the building from here. "Oh look over there hot guy at 6 o'clock!!!" Was she directing that to me? I don't understand at all. Okami Ryu heads down to his home room class as he follows a trio of girls one of them being Nikoru Shimuzu. I must find a seat in the class but where I can't find a single seat that hasn't been taken, oh there's one right here.

Okami Ryu sits down thinking about why he was meant to be the head of the Dragon Wolf clan. A demon like me is not meant to be like this. "Is that a soul gem?" "Huh wha? Okay fine it's a soul gem." What the hell is a soul gem anyway. "That's a pretty big soul gem... you could probably beat almost every single witch!" The girl speaking about soul gems is Mami Tomoe. "Uhhh thanks I only made a contract a couple weeks ago" I wonder if that girl Nikoru knows that I'm a demon or not. "That guy... I've never seen him before, is he new here?"

Well I better keep my demon side a secret or else I'll be in some deep shit. As soon as the bell rings Okami Ryu begins to freak out. AH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT NOISE!? "Why is that guy freaking out over the bell?" I don't know beats me." "So Mami...You're a magical girl like us right?" "You are correct Nikoru!" Okami Ryu gets curious and begins to follow the girls but is careful not to appear as a stalker. "Nikoru's soul gem is white...Mine is yellow, what colour are yours?" Mine is green." "Mine is magenta." "You guys want to measure our soul gems to see who has the biggest."

"No cause we all know Nikoru has the biggest one out of all of us." "I've been doing this for years now, being a magical girl...Slaying witches.It all comes natural to me and I love meeting new Magical Girls." Oh god they're talking about witches what if one of them found out about me being a demon. "That guy... I just noticed he's staring at you Nikoru." Oh god did I forget to put my make up on?" "Just forget about it Nikoru-san he's probably into Tomoe-san knowing all the guys." "Hey watch out! If Kyubey finds him he's going to try and make a contract with him!"

"You're right but he's soooo dreamyyy." "Get you head out of the clouds Sora, he's way out of your league any way." uhh hello m..my name is Okami Ryu. Okami Ryu, that sounds like the dreamiest name ever." And I'm Nikoru Shimuzu, it's a pleasure to meet you Okami Ryu." "I'm Mami Tomoe, I think I've seen you from somewhere before." Well you probably haven't, I'm new here. I just came here from the Wolf Dra. I mean America. "That sounds cool, I've always wanted to visit america, I'm sure it's a wonderful place." "Mami focus! A labyrinth is about to open up come on we have to stop it!"

Do you mean a maze or something like that? Huh I guess they just decided to leave. I better go to the next class, this is getting way out of hand, do they know Kyubey and if they do how? "It's simple Okami Ryu I am the one who gave them their soul gems. I made a contract with them." Kyubey you still haven't explained to me what a contract is. "A contract is what allows me to grant your wish, but in return you become a magical girl but, in your case a magical boy." Well there is one thing they haven't told me, what is a labyrinth? "You'll find out soon enough Okami Ryu."

Why did all those girls just leave though? "they're off fighting a witch. Okami Ryu I must go with them or else they'll think I made a contract with you, take care for now." I might as well go off by myself. I wonder what is going on in my clan right now and I wonder... Am I in love yet? Who am I in love with? I think I am in love with that Nikoru girl. -Kye's FanFics