Chapter 5:A Great Loss (Continued)

Back to Sora,Mami, Silver and the rest of Nikoru's friends 

"I deserve whatever comes to me! I don't care what just anything!"
"Stop it Mami, it may be your fault but Okami-Ryu was overreacting," said Silver
"Mami...We're sorry we made you feel this way, right now we need to focus on stopping Nikoru from endangering this world," Sora was still angry with Mami but she knew in her heart it wasn't her fault.
"Y-you're right Sora, we need to make a strategy as to how to stop her new witch form."
Everyone looks at her grief seed.
"Oh good god...that's one huge grief seed...this is going to be a pain."
"What do you mean Mami?"
"Sora the bigger the grief seed the bigger the labryinth is and the stronger the witch is going to be."

"Oh right, but how are we going to defeat Nikoru...if she's going to be a strong witch."
"We defeat her with our bare hands, even if it means that we sacrifice ourselves."
"I don't think I can kill my best friend Mami..."
"You won't have to, it'll take time but I must summon Sayaka and Madoka to help with us."
"There will be no need for that Mami," Kyubey said.
"Kyubey you're here where were you?"
"I was helping your friend Okami-Ryu get back into his senses."

"I think it' time we enter this labryinth and destroy that witch!" Silve said.
As soon as Silver said that, Okami-Ryu showed up with Kye.
"You guys won't be fighting anyone or doing anything without me."