Chapter one: The Darkness Within myself

Okami Ryu's P.O.V

Might as well end it here and now. Why was I chosen to be the leader of our clan? All I want is to be in the same world....No, the same thing as a human. Rather then being one of the many races of Okami. I might as well Jump down to see what is in the human world. My world is so vast and empty. We are demons after all or should I say we are shinigami of this world. We look over the humans and see what's going on there but, only the leader may enter the world of humans. I wish otousan and okaasan were still alive. Now all that's left is my Onii-chan.

How am I meant to lead this clan if otousan and okaasan didn't teach me anything. I am not suited for this job. My parents gave me the name Okami Ryu because it is the name of our very clan, but why? Why was I given the name Okami Ryu? Maybe if I just didn't live any more. It's already that I am a demon. Is this what I was meant to do? Never experience love for the first time. Even if I am over 200 years old, demons age slowly. My physical appearance is of a sixteen year old boy. I wish I could jump down and experience what being a teenager is like in the human life.

Should I go for it? Should I jump down? I wonder what the "Crush" is like as well. "Kyubey appears to Okami Ryu" "Then do it that's all you have to do, don't worry I will protect you from the fall." Who are you?"I'm Kyubey, and I want you to go down there to see what life is like on the other side." Well Kyubey I don't need to be protected when I fall down, I've got wings and I've got my own protection. I decided that it was time. It was time I did the all mighty taboo in my clan and jumped into the human world. Finally I get to experience the human life.

No Okami has ever experienced this before. Now here come the final part, bringing Kyubey with me. How am I meant to bring you down to the human world Kyubey? "Oh don't worry about me Okami Ryu, I'll just teleport out of here." Well what should I worry about. "Worry about your own race trying to stop you hurry up and jump down, it's all you need to do Okami Ryu." Alright, Kyubey I'll jump right now. As soon as Okami Ryu was about to jump when his brother Silver came over to stop him. "Hey Nii-san where are you going?" Away silver.

"Away to where, were you about to jump down?" Yes...It's time I leave our clan. "Okami you can't do that come on our clan needs a leader, you can't mean that...you're going to the human world?" Yes, I won't be the leader any more. Silver you, and only you can be the leader, Father and Mother taught you more then they taught me. So Silver it's time for a new life I'll never go into Okami form after this, I shall now go only into human form...For good this time. "Nee-san will I ever see you again?" Perhaps one day for now silver here are my wise words to you.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. Now Silver this is goodbye for now. Don't make this harder for me or for you, just let it be. We'll see each other soon."Alright Nee-san goodbye." At that moment I realized what it was to be alive. I was finally able to go and live my life as a teenager. Let's face it I have to start my life anew. Time to get rid of this bloody okami form not for good but for now I need to make it go away. It's time.... Time I take the leap of faith. Lets hope there are no demon hunters down there, they'll find me out cause a giant flying wolf would be easy to spot most definitely.

Well Kyubey lets do it I want to see what is on that other side, I also want to try a hamburger when I get there, but I wonder who I'll have the "crush" on."All that will come in due time." Kyubey pulls out a school uniform for Okami Ryu. "But first you have to wear this and follow me, get into your human form quick, don't worry you won't have to fly,I'll teleport us to the school" Kyubey... Exactly what the hell is school? "Oh that's right you're not human so you've never heard of school." Yeah so go on and tell me what school is cause I need to know if I am supposed to go to it.

"Well school is where all teenagers must go to, it's something that the government puts on to "Teach" Teens how to do Math and English. " Well Kyubey why do I have to go exactly? "Because that'll show you your "crush" and you'll make friends there" Well alrighty then I'll go to school. "Oh and one thing though, you are not ready to make a contract yet, after all you are a guy and guy's usually don't have as much emotion as girls do." Kyubey again... Explain to me what the hell a contract is? "A contract is a wish you make from me and become a Magi,but you are a male so I can't make a contract with you yet.

" Kyubey whenever the time comes I'll let you know when and what my wish is cause to be honest I actually don't know what my wish would be yet."Alright just put on the uniform." And at that moment I had realized being a human will be tough. Kyubey,teleport us now to the school."Alright it's time I'll bring you to Yokai academy." At that moment Okami had realized the meaning to his existence, he was meant to protect all living souls in the human world. Hey Kyubey.

"What is it Okami Ryu?" I've been wondering, how where you able to find out where I was, and how did you know my name and how did you know where the Dragon Wolf clan hides? "One simple thing Okami Ryu, I am omnipotent which means I know everyone and everything in the whole universe." Well let's get to school Kyubey. Little did Okami Ryu know Kyubey has already made contracts with a couple of the girls at his school one of them being Nikoru Shimuzu. Who we will get to in the next chapter. -Kye'sFanFics