Chapter 3: Am I Ready

Back to Silver now

How Could Onee-sama do this to us. Why would he leave the clan. He has left me alone to do his work. Why? Why Okami Ryu? I'm not meant for this as much as you are and you're going to go into the human world and stay there forever. What about our clan? He should know very well why he was named after the clan, he was called that because of his special ability. His special power that only mom and dad knew. "Silver's girlfriend comes over to comfort silver over his loss of his last relative." "Silver don't worry he'll come back, he just doesn't want to be a ruler I mean after all he is a teen." Yeah so am I Kogata, it's like a three year difference. He won't come back he never does. I might as well not have a bloody life if he's gone.  

"You can't mean that, I know he was important but that a little to far there don't you dare think about that!" It's the truth though onee-sama isn't with me now. He never was with me. He never told me anything. "You already know everything though, your parents told you everything about the clan simply so if Okami Ryu got out of hand you could be the next leader." Yeah but what has my brother ever done for me. Nothing he was always saying "sorry Silver maybe next time" and now he expects me to rule the clan. I'm to young to rule this clan. "Remember though Okami Ryu could not rule the clan because he knows nothing about it." Yeah but still, he can't just leave us, that's like leaving the most important thing ever. 

"Okami Ryu sends a letter to Silver explaining the whole reason why he left" "Silver if you are reading this then you will finally understand why I left the clan, I left because I don't feel like one of you. I Feel like I am a human, if you must know I finally found someone I can love and go on dates with. We both attend Mitakihara High. So how are you and Kogata? Is she truly someone you want to marry? Is Kogata doing fine? I know I left our clan silver but you need to know I truly don't feel like one of you, in fact I know nothing about the history of our clan so it's better off if I live as a human. Some times I will visit the clan but not all the time because of this "Schoolwork" that I have to do. I honestly think life here is better. you should come down and visit some time. I'll introduce you to Nikoru if I ever get the guts to ask her out. Until then love, Okami Ryu"

"Okami Ryu-San out did himself don't you agree Silver-kun." no, I don't agree. He should've come up here himself and told me this personally. "Silver look he even says he can't make it most of the time, it's not his fault and you shouldn't blame your only brother because I remember when my brother and my parents died fighting for our clan." Will he left the clan for a stupid reason. I'll never forgive him unless he come's back to tell me the journey he had in his human life. "Didn't you see he wants to come sometimes but he's busy and plus he has to ask someone out as you can see." point being.... "Point being he's found someone he can love and you can't expect him to come back until he asks her out." 

Still I just want Onee-san to come back. I don't care if he's in love, he needs to be here with me. "Silver you're being to arrogant do you want me to break up with you?" Why would I of course not you are my beloved. "Well maybe Okami Ryu needs his beloved alright so don't you start thinking that it's impossible for him to." Okami Ryu wrote a letter for me and all it says is about his life and what it's like for him now. He just doesn't understand what I feel like because of him leaving me all alone. "You aren't alone Silver you have the clan members and you have me." Well nothing compares to Onee-san  leaving me all alone. "Well it's not his fault, he wants to find his love. If anything I thinks it's kinda cute." 

It's not cute though. He could find someone here to be his mate. "Is that all you think of the clan as? As if we are only in it to mate, if that's so then why are you still with me." Kogata you should know what I mean. He can find love here. "Well maybe there's no one here he can love in that way." Kogata... I think I'm going to go down and visit him now. It'll be a one time  thing. I'll be back shortly. "Well whenever you go tell him I said hi." Kogata you know Okami Ryu he's not really to friendly now is he? "Silver he's a nice person. Really nice, that's why I think it's cute that he's trying to find someone to love." Well yeah but he's still evil on the inside he may hurt that person he loves and he won't forgive himself for it. "Trust me he's not like the Ookamikirā." 

Well I'm going to go and find him now, you better stay safe Kogata, I'd never forgive my self if you were to get hurt or killed whilst I'm gone. "No worries I'm not going to be killed by anyone, no need to get stressed" Silver leaves giving Kogata a kiss and he says his goodbyes to the clan. "Silver... just be safe...okay." Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. "Don't you have a human form though, how can you activate it?" It's simple, only the head family and leaders of the clan know this ability. Now goodbye I'll come back soon I just need to see onee-sama.