Sonic Adventure 2, Hero Story Part 2

A/N: I was going to post the whole Hero story today but I was slowly losing my mind because the reactions was hard to think of. Maybe I will post the next part tomorrow or next week.

Face Off with Shadow
[After clearing Metal Harbor, in a forest]

Sonic: Phew... so far so good! [spots Shadow] Hey, that's...

Shadow: That blue hedgehog again of all places...

Sonic: I've found you, faker!

Nine appears somewhat puzzled, questioning, "Why is he referring to Shadow as a faker?"

"I'm not sure." Xiphos explains. (I just found out that in the Japanese version, Sonic doesn't say faker, he says imposter and Shadow says fake one.)

Shadow: Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!

Knucks attempted to stifle his laughter, but he couldn't help but chuckle in the end.

Sonic: I'll make you eat those words!

Before Green Forest
[After fighting Shadow]

Eggman: [From Shadow's walkie-talkie] Shadow! What are you doing? Hurry and get back here right now before the island blows up with you on it!

"Huh?!"

Sonic: [surprised] Blows up!?

[Shadow listens to the message then leaves]

Sonic: I gotta get out of here and find Amy and Tails right away! [runs off]

Ghost Mountain
[After clearing through Green Forest the entire island explodes, with Sonic, Tails, and Amy all barely escaping on the Tornado]

[17:30 - In an mountainous region]

Knuckles: [At Pumpkin Hill] This place sure feels haunted... There's no time to lose! I have to hurry and find that Master Emerald!

"I still want to know what the master emerald is." Knucks say as Xiphos laughs.

World Domination
[Day X 18:00 - Eggman is broadcasting his message across earth and the people on earth turn to listen to him]

Eggman: Hah, hah, hah! Citizens of earth, lend me your ears and listen to me very carefully! My name is Dr. Eggman, the world's greatest scientist, and soon to be the world's greatest ruler! Now, witness the beginning of the greatest empire of all time!

[Suddenly, the Eclipse Cannon is revealed from the Space Colony ARK and it fires a blast that destroys half of the moon. The people of earth watch in horror at what just happened and Eggman laughs as the time shows a little less than a 24 hours until the Eclipse Cannon strikes earth. In the city, Sonic, Tails, and Amy has just witnessed what had happened]

"What?!" Rebel and Knucks scream, utterly shocked, while Nine blinks in surprise. Amidst the commotion, Mr. Dr. Eggman burst into laughter, and Dr. Deep suggested, "We ought to recruit this guy onto our team."

Amy: Look, half of the moon is gone!?

Sonic: Eggman! Oh, that creep never gives up!

Tails: But how did he manage to harness all of that energy?

Sonic: It's got to be the Chaos Emeralds... Yeah, that's the reason they were looking for them. [Notices Tails take out a Chaos Emerald] Tails...