Chapter 6

I woke up realizing that this could never be a dream, it's the messed up reality we live in.

"Get up! You're going to be late for school! Just because you slept late last night does not mean you get to sleep in and not go to school little child!" My mother yelled.

"Okay, okay." I babbled.

"Can you for once do something that I ask of you?"

"Mom I know I argue, but I still do what you ask me to."

"I buy and do enough for you to complain about simple tasks you should be doing with out my consistent voice, now get up and get ready for school."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

Im a writer yet nobody really seemed to care at school except maybe a few teachers and honestly I needed all the support I could get considering that I was working on a piece to get published. I feel as if my school is really based on popularity and it bugged me because I want to know if my work is good enough for people to read. Yet what school doesn't have their own popularity ratings. I know that I wasn't the most popular kid in school, but I think the only reason I wanted to be noticed was for my writing and that's it. I could gain a few new friends here and there, but nothing else.

Frank knew how much my writing meant to me and he decided to try and spread the word to people at school. He was much more popular than I was, but somehow people managed to turn over and stab him in the back.

He was persistent on talking to this girl he really liked. She was all friends with us and I hate to say it, but we all had a thing for her at one point. It all started with the three of us being such great friends. Her name was Abby. Like all bestfriends everything was just beyond wonderful in the beginning. Until she got a boyfriend and well let's just say everything went downhill from there. He was just so controlling and it bugged me so much because she just let it be and it drove us away. She did every little tiny thing he said and everytime we tried to tell her he wasn't going to be there her whole life she apologized and betrayed herself on what she said. Frank was devasted every turn of the way to getting her because of all the lies and promises she said to him. He was just so convinced and every single time he told me he was going to give up on her I never believed him. He was just lost in the idea that she could ever actually love him and I know this is only highschool, but he was truly in love with her. I saw it in the way he looked at her. I saw it in the way he did everything for her. She could never do a thing for him except bring pain and the denial of it. He deserves the best and I myself know it because to this day he is still stuck on this idea and I hope that he knows what he has going for her.

Love can cause the destruction of your own heart. If you fall in love, assure yourself you're doing it with the correct person because it will leave you devastated. I mean look at me I sound like a diary, but it's the truth and I know that it has it's moments of positivity and happiness. Just prepare yourself for the greatest thing ever, but do not let your guard down at any moment.

I talked to Frank about him and Abby, but all he could do was deny the truth.

"You realize what she's doing right?"

"I know that she's done probably what most people think is the worst thing ever, but I love her dude and I just can't stop whatever this thing is."

"Frank she's messing you up and I mean look at you! You're basically depressed and you're denying it. Everytime you tell me you're done you always find a reason to go back to her."

"I know dude, but I just have to know if she'll ever feel the same way."

"You're letting her walk all over you and not once have I ever seen or heard her offer you anything in general. It's always you telling her that you're going to buy her things."

"I know man, but I just can't let go of her."

"All I'm asking is for you to try."

"I promise you I'll try my best to stay away from her."

He never could stay away from her and it irritated me seeing her hurt him. I know that his life has put him the through the worst and I just want to see him at his brightest. He is my bestfriend and I mean what friend doesn't want that for their own.