oh hi nice to see you :D

I am alive??

wow haven't seen that one in a while

anyways i remembered I started this so lets try to finish a chapter :D

oh btw HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!

ITS BEEN 25 DAYS AND THERES ALREADY LIKE 100K SUICIDES, A FUCK TON OF EARTHQUAKES IN JAPAN, YANDEV'S SHITPOLOGY, 10 YEAR OLDS AT SEPHORA, STANLEY CUP BULLSHIT, SOME FUCKER JUMPING A JUDGE IN FRONT OF POLICE, THE FUCKING VEGAN TEACHER STARTING A CULT THATS "BETTER THAN GOD", OH AND DID I ALSO MENTION THAT ITS ELECTION YEAR?? ITS GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR!!!!! WONDERHOY :D

anyways
—————————————————————
Scara's POV

its so boring here. why did I even agree to come again?

ah. right. nahida said it would be nice for be to get out more and meet new people with my newfound freedom. as if interacting with people at the akademiya wasn't tiring enough. oh well.

"oh. hello scara.I wasn't expecting to see you here. you don't seem like the kind of person to go to events like this. or well, didn't."

I look up from my drink to see...albedo? I remember him from traveler's teapot, he's that alchemist from mondstadt who always flirts with me in in travelers teapot. Yeah the one made of chalk who practically lives on dragonspine.

"hello...albedo."

"hello scara. so, what are you doing here?"

"oh, my aunt told me I should meet more people more often, so when venti gave me an invite to his...party...nahida of course insisted I go" I respond, not really sure where this is going.

"ah, I see. that makes a bit more sense."

"so what about you? what are you doing here?" I question. "you don't seem to be much of a party person either."

"I thought it would be a good idea to see how humans interact with one another, but so far, I can't seem to notice anything useful for my research yet." he retorted.

"hm...I see." I responded, hoping that this conversation has ended.

"would you like to go outside with me?"

"hm?" outside? why does he want to be outside alone with me...?

"yes. I think it'd be nice for us to get some fresh air." he says, "and, if you don't mind, I'd like to get to know you more" he says in a...flirty way.

well, why not. There's nothing to do inside anyways. So yes, I did in fact go outside with albedo. alone. by myself. in the dark. like a dumbass would.

10 minutes later...

Well, nothing really happened. So I guess I was just worrying for no reason. after a bit of time talking (or, flirting perhaps?) we hear something running through the woods towards us. ...I can't tell if I should start panicking now.

"Big brother albedo! hi!!!" I child jumps out of the bushes and runs to albedo, giving him a hug.

"oh, klee, hello. It's nice to see you here." albedo responds, picking the child, klee, up.