albescara shipper since 1978

RAH IM ALIVE

I APOLOGIZE FOR ABANDONING MY BOOKS BUT THE WRITERS BLOCK KILLED ALL OF MY MOTIVATION AND I'M WRITING ON A PLANE OUT OF BOREDOM

PRAYING 4 HOURS IS ENOUGH TO FINISH THE ANGST CHAPTER HEHE

omfg its the chalk man, xiao is lonely bitch, idek I wanna make shiaow cry for the drama, dead insides, intestines, fish blasting, albedo come get your fucking sister before half of mondstadt sets on fire, kokichi for russian president 2024, scarabortion doesn't know how xiao's birb form looks like, RAH ITS TIME FOR ANGST AND RELATIONSHIP DRAMA, prepare for a few chapters of this shit I think, albescara core, this ones for the boys with the booming system top down ac with the cooling system

tagging Justacheesymf cause I need someone to rate my scarabedo 🤩
—————————————————————
Xiao's POV

And scara...wanderer, is at the bar talking to...albedo...?

...

I'll keep to myself for tonight I suppose. He looks like he's having fun. I wouldn't want to ruin it for him. It's fine, I'll just find another time to talk to him I suppose. Why am I so hung up on him anyways...whatever.

I'll just leave. The party is pretty pointless to me if I don't have anyone to talk to anyways. Not that I've ever really enjoyed big social events like this one. I guess I felt that coming to barbatos's party was the least I could do after he saved me from my karma that one time, but he never said when I could leave.

As I get up from my chair, I hear someone yelling my name which is followed by getting body slammed by a 20(00) year old drunkard who is being chased by heizou for some reason...

"XIAO HELP-"

"huh- AH-"

I fell to the floor with a thud, venti hiding behind my fallen body. ouch.

"ugh...venti, heizou, mind explaining what that was about?"

"don't worry about it xiao, I'll deal with the two idiots."

Thank celestia for kaede(akamatsu)hara fucking kazuha. I give him a curt nod before getting up off the floor and walking out of the winery.

"eh? xiao where are you going?" venti asked, a bit confused and a little unhappy.

"home, that's where I'm going" I respond, quickly shutting the conversation down.

"aww well byebye xiao. I'll remember to bother you next time I throw another one ehe~" the manchild responds, which is the last thing I hear from them as he and heizou get dragged off by kazuha.

As I reach the exit, I can't help but look back at...him...again. Why do I do the things I do? I look back at where I previously spotted him just to find him missing. I guess I wasn't the only one who decided to leave early.

After whatever that was about, I walked out of the building. It's dark already? Hm, I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay a little longer. The stars illuminated the sky as I walked around the place, the silhouettes of the cliffs and mountains towered over the land, with the moon's reflection shining in the mirror. Mondstadt is quite beautiful, like Liyue, but different. It was nice.

It is getting late though, I should probably leave. I start heading back to Liyue and while walking through the forest, I hear some voices nearby.

"Big brother, who is this?"

"Klee? what are you doing here?"

"shh, I snuck out of solitary confinement, but pretty please don't tell master jean ok?"

"hm, you never told me you had a little sister albedo."

...

Out of curiosity I decide to take a look at the three of them, or more accurately, their silhouettes. There's a little girl, who I'm assuming is klee, a male about my height, who is albedo, I think...and the last silhouette, wanderer. The hat gave it away. ok, and his voice.

"Albedo, who is this guy? He has a funny hat, heehee." Klee asks again.

"I'm just a wanderer. you can call me kuni."

"Kuni...I like that name! Nice to meet you, mister kuni. I'm spark knight klee of the knights of favonius! dodoco says hi!" the little girl holds out what looks to be a stuffed toy and hands it to sc- wanderer, who pats the toy on its head.

"hello, dodoco. And hello to you too klee. nice to meet you" Wanderer greets the girl and her plush.

"Looks like you have a soft spot for little kids eh? If only you could be this nice to me, haha." Albedo retorts.

"oh please, lower your expectations chalk boy, this is as nice as you'll get me." Wanderer scoffs.

"Oh? Albedo is this your boyfriend?" Klee asks.

"I- huh?! albedo what have you been telling this child" the puppet snaps, glaring at the alchemist.

"ah- No klee, he isn't my boyfriend...well at least not yet." The chemist teases before getting roughly elbowed in the stomach.

...

...

I've been listening for too long, I should leave.
—————————————————————
I. AM. TIRED.

AHHHHHHHHHHH I FINALLY FINISHED A CHAPTER AFTER A FEW THOUSAND YEARS

anyways stan scaraxiao angst and albescara for clear skin there will be a part 2 to this cause I wanna write scara's POV