48.

Becky's PoV
It's finally our wedding day. Everything was arranged luxuriously by Sam mom. She didn't want any default to happen. Freen was getting ready and I wanted to see her soon. Sam mom, Irin, aunt Jim and Tee were with me making me ready for the wedding.

I really feel nervous. I was just sitting like a doll while they put makeup on. After the hot session of me and Freen last time she looks after me and always make sure she make me happy. Sam mom just spent more time with Mon mom and let me and Freen spend ours.

Sam mom had already arranged our honeymoon trip for a week and I didn't want to leave her so she decided to travel as well with Mon mom. Aunt Jim said bringing me out of the thoughts "Oy Becky you're already lost in dreams with Freen ha?"

Irin said "Yes aunty she is always with Freen in her dreams even since school days finally her dream comes true. I was so sad when she married Saint but today we all are happy."

I didn't say anything. She just remembered me of Saint and I got pissed off. I exactly remember how he treated my Freen earlier, he almost raped her. I hope he has got a deserving punishment from mom.

Sam mom said "Stop teasing my daughter already." She held my shoulder as I stood up and she said "You look so beautiful like your mom Beck. I'm so proud of you. Don't worry about past and just imagine about yourself and Freen in the coming days ok."

I nodded and hugged her. I really can't say how much I would miss her if she is not around. I daily pray god that I would never loose Sam mom but I don't know to what extent it will become true.

Sam mom said "Becky my gorgeous baby. Come let's go to the aisle I'm so happy that I am witnessing my baby's marriage."

She teared up. I hugged her and said "Mom I love you."

She said "I love you too baby."

She then wiped her tears. Jim aunt said "Ok Sam enough of tears for today come let's go it's already late."

Mom nodded and held my hand. She took me down the aisle and soon I saw Freen she was wearing a very hot black suit and I couldn't say how many girls in the wedding are having a eye on her. She just looks so handsome.

I can't restrict her. I just stood there staring at her. I still can't believe I'm marring the person I loved since school and we are finally together. Irin who stood beside me said "Hey Becky I know she is handsome go hold her hand or I'm going to hold it."

Sam mom giggled and held my face in her hands. She said "Ok my baby now I'm giving your hands to your lovely handsome wife I'm sure she will take care of you like we did for these many years. Go ahead."

I nodded and walked towards Freen. Sam mom followed behind and Mon mom was behind Freen. I held her hands with full of nervousness. Freen whispered in my ears "Wow my queen you look like a barbie doll who come alive only to marry me."

I looked down with shyness. I know I won't feel shy that easily but now I don't know why I'm feeling that shy. We took our oaths and exchanged rings. I was shy all the time. After the wedding everyone congratulated us. The gifts were so much and all costly. Of course when you have Khun Sam as your mom you'll get everything. But I was a fool who once did a mistake by marrying that stupid Saint but now I have all I wanted.

The only thing I pray for god is having Sam mom by my side. As wedding ended we headed to Korea for our honeymoon. I had this thought of going there for a long time. Freen agrees to whatever I say and Sam mom and Mon mom came along with us.

We were in out private jet and were sitting in our seats. I was still shy. I just got married to Freen. I know we have done everything by now yet I don't know why I feel so much shy to see her. Maybe she is looking so handsome today.

She held my hand and kissed it. She said "Becky are you sleepy?"

I nodded yes and just put my head on her shoulder to sleep. I just wanted to avoid her as I felt shy. After we reached the hotel. Sam mom and mon mom left to their room. Freen carried our luggage and we went inside our room. I was nervous all day. As Freen came in she locked the door and hugged me from behind resting her head on my shoulder.

She said "Beckbeck I love you. Thank you for being my wife."

I turned around and hugged her inhaling her scent. I said "Thank you for you too daddy."

What did I just call her. I felt still more shy and buried my face in her chest. She chuckled and said "Oh my beautiful and gorgeous daring wife is all of a sudden shy today."

She laughed and I hit her chest playfully. I then broke the hug. We stared into each other eyes and I gave her the chance to do what ever she wishes to. I love her and I'm ready to be hers.

Rest of the night was a history...

.......................

Ok guys enjoy the story few more chapters and this is done.

Don't forget to vote and follow this cute author.

Bye 👋