The Session Pt. 2

Bey POV
Carmelo High
4:00PM

"Okay hun what has been your problem?"

"I haven't really been focusing on little stuff in this class because I didn't think it was an issue." It shouldn't be that big of a deal because I'm still passing.

"As your teacher I don't want you to think of it that way but you are very smart, so I know you're gonna pass."

She ain't have to tell me cuz I already knew that but I appreciate the compliments I get or whateva

I was really just ready to go smoke I was tired of being there. I really don't understand why my momma trippin so bad on my grade. It's a 78 and I have all A's except for in here.

"So I looked at your missing assignments and it's only engagement grades.."

Which I already knew. I made sure I checked everything before asking her.

"It shouldn't take you that long to do them. I'm gonna try to help you with everything as much as I can."

I nodded my head without saying anything cuz at this point I'm just ready to smoke and eat. At this point imma tell katy Im free.

As I'm trying sneak my phone out to text Katy, Ms.Maraj looks up and says
"You can start with The Genetics worksheet"

Fuck I feel like she just saw me but Ian gone trip
Since I wasn't gone be able to be on my phone for another 1 hour and 20 minutes I started a conversation.

"So Ms. Maraj, you gotta man"
She looked at me with a hard side eye. If looks could kill, I'd be dead.

She spoke up as she continued to side eye the fuck outta me
"Now what kind of question is that?"

I chuckled trying not to laugh to hard

"Well I just wanted to get to know you betta thats all"

Ms.Maraj
"Well if you must know, I'm not talking to anyone at this moment."

Damm how fine Ms. Maraj is, she kind of remind of Ms. Parker. I wonder why she ain't got no man.

As I'm talking to Ms. Maraj, my phone buzz. I pull my phone out while her back is turned and put my phone in front of my laptop so she couldn't see. The text was from Katy. In my head I thought "here we go with this shit."

———— To be continued————
Hola! I told you guys Imma update more so im delivering
How do yall feel about this chapter?
Smooches
Muah 💋
-Kenn🤎