Chapter 1: Who is she?

DISCLAIMER: SOME PARTS ARE WRITTEN IN TAGALOG/FILIPINO
-Start-
4:50 A.M (Atheina's pov)
*ring ring ring* Atheina's alarm went off, it means it's time for her to wake up for school.

"Ughhh" Atheina groans rubbing her eyes and turning her alarm of aggressively.
She stood up from her bed and went straight to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, took a shower, and changed into her uniform.
She checked her stuff if she forgot something and went straight out of the house to the bus station.

-At the bus station-
Atheina was waiting at the station for over 15 minutes now, she knew she was going to be late, AGAIN.

"SHIT, WHERE IS THE BUS?!? IM GONNA BE SO LATE AGAIN."
she was instantly relieved when she saw the bus stopping by just in front of her.

She rode off to school with her head phones plugged in, she's too busy on her phone she didn't even mind to take a glance at the people around her.

-Khenjie's Pov-
@ The bus station too
I was waiting for 15 minutes now and the bus still hasn't arrived, I'm gonna be late for sure.

But, seconds later the bus finally arrived.
The bus was full since it was morning, and a lot of people were going to school, work and other places. I sat next to this girl who was in her own world, listening to music, eyes completely shut. She seemed to be going to the same school as me, ADOR UNIVERSITY.

@ School
(Khenjie's POV)
"O par bakit late ka nanaman?." One of her friends, Ian said.

("Bro, Why are you late again")

"A, wala, yung bus kasi antagal ko inintay, ang init init na nga ang tagal pa dumating." Khenjie replied

(It's nothing, it's so hot and the bus took so long to arrive")

"Oo, ang init init na Naka bandana ka parin. Dont you get hot wearing that?"

(Yes, it's already so hot yet your still wearing that silly bandana on your head, don't you get hot wearing that?")

"Of course it's hot, pero kailangan pogi parin noh" Khenjie said winking and after, a smirk

(Of course it's hot, but i've got to keep my good looks")

"Yabang natin dyan ah" he said
I hit her playfully on the shoulder, casing her to groan.

("Lies")

I stopped, I saw her again, the girl on the bus, she seemed to be on the  same grade level as me.
Her name is, Atheina?, I've heard that before, oh! She's Ian's Girlfriend's friend. That's why she's familiar, wow she's still on her stupid phone, none of my business but still.

"OY, okay ka lang?" Ian said.

("Yo, you okay?')

I also didn't notice I was zoning out, staring at her (Atheina) face.

"Uyyy crush mo?" Ian added, obviously teasing me.

("Oh, you like her?~")

"Di ah, cute sya pero, not my type" I admitted

("No, she's cute, but not my type")

"Sus" Ian teased

("Tsk")

"Aba" I kicked her playfully, causing her to trip a little.

("Hey")

I was stunned when I saw her walking right towards us..

(Atheina's POV)

I saw Ian, Kylie's Girlfriend, yes my friend Kylie  isn't straight and has a girlfriend, so what?.

She was with someone, I was walking to our classroom when I received a message from Kylie saying, "Can you tell Ian I won't be going to school today?, I know it's the first day, but I really can't.", So I walked towards them, the girl, she was familiar.

I feel like I've met her before, of course! She's that one girl that everybody had and still has a crush on. I mean, she's tall, she's pretty, she has good side profile, not my type tho. She's a troublemaker since 7th grade. I wonder who she is, what her name is to be exact.

I stopped walking to look at the time and when I turned back to them, the girl was looking at me straight in the eye, she was staring at me, I was kind of creeped out, but, I had to tell Ian about Kylie.

I walked up and approached them with a smile on my face, to look polite, duh!
"Hey, Ian" I said
"Sup, Atheina"
"Kylie wanted me to tell you, she wont make it to school today, that's all"
"Kay' thanks for informing me, see you around" she said and I left them, I walked back to the classroom, still bothered by that girl.
I just shook it off, and just lay my head on the table and take a quick nap before class.

(Khenjie's Pov)
I entered our classroom, acting all cool obviously, i saw Atheina again, sitting on her chair, sleeping? What? She can't be serious bro. But that's non of my business anyway. Wait, maybe she can be my business.

I smirk at the thought of teasing, and to rizz Atheina up. She seems like someone that can easily fall for someone. No offense

I sat down to the empty arm chair next to her.
I watched her sleep, not being creepy but, she is cute.