3.6 tuscany, italy

[alright people, its currently 2:30am where i am and i should be in bed but i just could not stop thinking about this chapter and so i had to post it. your minds are about to blow for three reasons and this is one of the most drama filled chapters, it is also one of the most important chapters in my opinion, so please please leave me your thoughts at the end. so much is about to go down and i'm so excited. so yeah happy reading, i'll see you in a couple hours once i'm awake :D ] 

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

The Tuscany Villa that her father owned was hardly ever used by the family, they rented it out more times than using it. So it was nice to see the place being used by the family for once. Planning a wedding was a lot of work, and not something both Max or Marcy could take on full time, especial since Max was in the middle of the Formula 1 season and Marcy had so many other projects since she moved back to Monaco, plus her own company. So, hiring a wedding planner had been a saving grace for them. What Marcy did not expect was how well their wedding planner would do. She came highly recommended, and she had really taken charge of everything only ever needing Max and Marcy to choose between the different options presented to them. Marcy was pretty determined about what colour theme she wanted, and Max was happy to agree with her. He had pretty much gone along with all of her choices, saying 'I just want you to be happy.' Something that made her love him even more than she already did.

Max decided not to have a bachelor party, which Daniel and Lando both loudly tried to argue against. This made Marcy laugh when she was added to the conference call. Max just told them he wasn't really a bachelor since he was already married to her, and even though Marcy had her bridal shower she too just spent it as a girl's weekend and hadn't indulged in anything that would suggest she was celebrating the last night of her bachelorette. They had both talked about how they already were married, and they were happy. 

Their relationship may have started out on a fake, contractual base but after all these months of spending time together both Max and Marcy were pretty clear on their feelings for each other. They hadn't said the 'I love yous' but Marcy knew what she felt.

Ten days before the wedding Marcy arrived at the Tuscany Villa with Karlee, their mom Diana and Karina. Their guests were due to start arriving in a day or two to have a little family gathering before the drivers all started arriving between the 1st and the 3rd of august and before the wedding week craziness would set in. The Villa was all done up and looked breathtaking. The wedding crew and the wedding planner was set to arrive on Friday exactly a week before rehearsal dinner to get the place all prepped.

Marcy spent the days leading up to Max's arrival with her family, laughing and sharing memories. As time passed this wedding was starting to feel like a happy memory she would always cherish.

"What about this one?" Karlee asked holding up a basked of strawberries. They had gone into town to get fresh fruits and some other groceries for their week.