Songs that describe me

Seven by Natalie Jane "Was it ever really love if the night that we broke up both went out to go hook up with the one we told each other not to worry about? Was it really everything? Was I caught up in a dream? Seven months was just a fling, I'm starting to freak out"

Honey and Glass by Peyton Cardoza "You know those kinds of girls who look like they're made of honey and glass, like sticky sweet ash and you can't get the taste off your tongue?Burnt sugar and a little bit of rum? And she dances in the rain with her clothes on drenched to the bone and never knows when she's all gone she's the life of the party and deep down I know that nobody flinches when she takes off her clothes"

Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato "Even if the stars and moon collide I never want you back into my life, you can take your words and all your lies Oh, oh, oh, I really don't care Oh, oh, oh, I really don't care"

Yes & No by Xylo "'Cause I'm like yes and no wait, I don't know, I think I'm dying hold up, I'm invincible. Yeah, I'm like yes (yes) and no (no) wait, I don't know I'll pull you closer into to me and I'm pushing you away. Cause I'm like yes and no wait, I don't know (kn-kn-know), I think I'm dying hold up, I'm invincible (ether) yeah, I'm like yes (yes) and no (no) wait, I don't know,I'll pull you closer into me and I'm pushing you away"

Anger Issues by Tramp Stamps "Anger issues, I got anger issues I don't know what to do with all my anger issues, yeah, anger issues on top of other issues If I'm yelling at you,It's my anger issues"

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT by SkyDxddy "Don't ask me how I'm doing I'm gonna lie to you, I feel the need to please my people it's just what I do, so dry your tears, I always got you, ain't as bad as it seems. I can't imagine if I lost you, you mean too much to me, I'm writing paragraphs to beg you not to end it all tonight, Cause I know that you would always do the same for me, right? If the roles are reversed and I was fading away, you'd take my thirteen reasons why and give me a million to stay. What do you mean you can't talk right now? I know I was a burden. No one wants to talk to me when I'm really hurtin' and this is why I lie, why I smile and fake it all, broken isn't hot to you, depression's a turn off so turn it off, pretend again, that everything's okay, save the mental brеakdown, save the tears, ignore the pain wait till you're alone so no-one sees you at your worst cause the more you open up, the more it fuckin' hurts"

Body Fat Percentage by We Three "I measure my worth by what my body fat percentage is I don't need dessert 'cause I get scared you'll notice differences in my stomach and my thighs and in the way my clothes fit and when we're having sex, I'm scared you won't be into it, It's funny and unhealthy and it runs me in the ground and you've told me about fifteen probably sixteen times now"

Suffering by Amélie Farren "I've thrown aside my worries but the cares, they bite me back, I'm taking twenty vitamins a day for the iron I lack, I don't need food, I don't need sleep don't tell me that I'm wrong, I don't know what I'm doing but can you please just play along? My head is made of flowers, my body made of steel, 'Cause I can't think, Can't hear, can't feel They say a picture's worth a thousand words but I disagree, I can't imagine anything 'cause I can't see I won't break the ice but what else is there to do? 'Cause suffering in silence is better than suffering with you"

HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic" She was always dealing with the devil, she was always into taking those chances, yeah said she met a couple other women who were into going late night dancing, yeah then she fell in love with a pill that could take away all her pain, yeah then she fell in love with a whole new drug that could fill her veins and then she's high, she lives in the sky, tonight, she's satisfied rolling back her eyes but then she starts to cry, everything is turning to black all in one night, she just went to heaven and back"

"Honest" by Nico Collins "Maybe it's the way I was born and raise, cut off my emotion to survive my days now I see people as a way to get by all I gotta do is find the truth in my lies, five months later, you're still around, you should be embarrassed by the way I let you down making excuses for you and not me, blame it on yourself 'cause you're too afraid to leave, you keep saying that you're needing me see me for the man that you swear I'll be but you ain't gonna know me the way I do, I'd never give it up on a life for two. Gun to my head and you know you can't help me, another in my bed and you know you can't help me, took another hit and you know you can't help me, just go, yeah, just go, I don't understand why you're so forgiving, caught me red-handed but you still won't listen, you know what I told you since the day we started,I'll always be "honest" "

Tv by Billie Eilish "I don't wanna talk right now,I just wanna watch TV. I'll stay in the pool and drown so I don't have to watch you leave, I put on Survivor just to watch somebody suffer maybe I should get some sleep sinking in the sofa while they all betray each other. What's the point of anything? All of my friends are missing again, that's what happens when you fall in love, you don't have the time, you leave them all behind, you tell yourself it's fine, you're just in love"

Love like mine by Stela Cole "You better treat me right, I'm a one in a million make that a zillion, cos I'll make a boy cry, doesn't matter if I stay or go, you'll be wanting more, I can get You real high with sugar on my lips all it takes is one hit I'll leave You hypnotised but don't worry I'll make sure You don't forget it"

Devil Eyes by Hippie Sabotage "You've got the devil in your eyes, you went and took me by surprise, say what you wanna say I won't go back if you wanna hit the road then let's go then, let's just go and see the world and just show them what it really means to live life golden"