chapter 2

Kinn was so angry but he wasn't even able to shoot which made him even more frustrated.

He asked his bodyguards to wait outside of Kim's room

Kinn: 
       "get out!!
And take Kim with you".
         "Wait outside.
I'll take care of it myself".(in anger but also in fear).

FLASHBACK~~~~

Back when he was in 10th grade, he was often teased by his friends.
Even though they were in all boy school.
Kinn still stands out the most as kinn's family background was strongly built . Despite all of that he wasn't rude to all. 
He was friendly at his own boundaries.

Boy 1:
         "hey do you know P'zon from that girls school".

Boy 2 :
          "right!!  She is  all over the place".
         " Yesterday ,I saw her pics at the club in my brother's phone".

Boy 1:
         "how could she even gotten in their"?

Boy 2:
           "I don't know, but now that you mentioned I'm curious too".

Boy3:
       "do you guys really don't know her boyfriend is P'jack".
           "I even heard p'jack had a crush on her ever since 10th grade but never told her means a year and half I think".

Boy 2 :
              "P'jack?? Bruh, he is such a player.
      How could you even trust that shit"!

Boy 1:
           "right!  I heard he have dated every single girl of one of the class and they banned him to even wonder around the near park".

Boy 3:
          "hahahuh. Seems like he messed up big time".(laugh)

Boy1 :
          "you're right!  Hhahuh".
         "Hey !wait kinn ,what about you do you have any girlfriend  currently or not"??

Kinn:
         "Not yet ".

   Boy2:
          " Umm".

Boy 1:
         "Hey it's all right friend .if you are not ready for a real one you can have one night stand  anytime sooner or later".

Boy2:" Right friend. You can do it you got dad's money (clap)  hahhahuh!!(laugh)

Boy3: Hhahuh!! (laughing)

Even though kinn use to sit with them during lunch patiently but he couldn't really blend in with them . As he was always left speechless as his friends talks about girls and stuff.

But later on he met Time and Tay ,they ended up being his besties and also a couple.

        He was long forgotten about all those teasing and stuffs his classmates did with him but tonight at the party...

      Boy2:
        " Hey kinn,  do you have a girlfriend yet?? "

Kinn:
        "No... "

Boy 2:
         "What?  Seriously??? "

Boy 3:
        "Are you getting graduate without having a girlfriend??? "

Boy 1:
       " Isn't it also actually means that he is going to graduate virgin??? "
        (everybody other then kinn, Tay and Time started laughing loudly).

Which actually made kinn lost his temper and he drank the alcoholic drink without even a second thought.

Because of all those thoughts of that night, revolving around his head he decided to use that nanny to loose his virginity .

     He literally raped her.  Because it was kinn doing it ,the shouts and crys were being heard all over the place.

      Kim who was sitting right outside of the room starts crying because he was way too terrified by his brother action.
      Those crys and shouts were disturbing even to the adults..... How about a kid?

1 hour later~~
         The door of Kim's room opens up.
         Kinn step out of that room.
         As soon as kinn is out of the room his bodyguards rush to the lady.

Bodyguard : 
                "Hey!(waving his hand to inform other bodyguard to come his way inside Kim's room)."

as they were doubtful if she is even alive.