chapter 21

P'film:"Just wait here with me!! If you by any chance get lost your sister will kill me !"

There was so much going on in the university. That's why max was being distracted .

Max:"It's not always important...."

P'film:"Not always but .....(Sigh) There are reasons why I hate women. By the way you didn't tell your mom about me , right??"

Max:"Huh?? No , sister told us we can never...."

P'film started scrolling through his phone and Max ran straight to the crowd.

Max: "wow!!! A real band!! I wanna stand there and sing too~~~"
"He looks so cool".
"So it's decided I will become a singer when I grow up with nong gun!!!!"

While the eyes of Max were shining with ambitions and future planning something came from behind .

(BAM!!!)
Milk smack the head of Max out of anger.

Milk:"what are you doing here!!?? You didn't even come out to say bye to me when I left!!!"

Max: " i-i-i came to see you ...... Gun , mom , everyone is worried about you....." (Teary)

Milk: "wow.....you can surely try to act in a series, you will grab many awards.." (amazed)

Max:(hopefully)" RE-REALLY??!!"

Milk:"....."

P'film: "what,  can't even beat him now?? He sure is cute haha"

Milk: "let's have a meal together and uncle, please take him back after that everyone would be worried about him."

P'film:"hm..ok-"

Staff: " excuse me ~~"

Milk:"yes?"

Staff: " ah~ the-the guy at the stage said he wants to meet you all . Can you please wait till his performance finishes??

Milk: "wh-why?"

Staff: " actually that guy is everyone's favourite but he never talks much so..... Anyway ,this is the first ever request he made please!!!"

Milk: " wow......"

Staff:"hm?"

Milk& p'film: "okey , we'll wait !!"

The staff member leaves while p'film asks her out of curiosity "what was that wow for?"

Milk: "Oh?? You were listening? Ah!! Actually that guy is cute and everyone is trying to get him to talk to them but he is always with his crew members.."

P'film: "Why...do you know so much ,it hasn't even been a week since you-."

Milk:"I-i have reasons!! M-my friend has a crush on him so".

P'film:"Ok"

Milk:"Max ! Do you want to eat something?"

Max:"Hm?? Ah !! I want to eat those skewers!"

P'film:"Okey let's buy some then.."

After the performance ~

Guy: "Where are they??"

Staff: "Ah!! They said they want some snacks ......oh!! Right there!!!"

Guy: "Thank you so much!!!"

The staff member got flustered as this was the first or maybe the last time  that guy (senior) ever said a word of affection towards anyone .

***
The guy approached the group of people enjoying snacks from different stalls . He shouted to get their attention," hey!"

Milk ,max and p'film all turned back at once. And saw the guy.