chapter 13

Mint:
        " Ah"!!!

Milk got up from the chair by the sound of her mother .
( The moment mint opened the door , a hand reached out and held her leg. Which scared the shit out of her🤡).

That neighbour was lying on the floor completely wasted , muttering.

Neighbour:
           "Why... Why do they .........ahkk"!!!!!
        "I want to drink more" !!!!
      "Give me some more beer"!!

Milk:
      "What the-"
( Mint covered Milk's eyes with her hand).

Mint:
      "Go inside" .

As mint thought this type of site was disturbing for her child , she told mint to stay out of this.

Mint:
      " Get up.. where are the keys of your apartment"??

( Mint checked the purse of the neighbour , she grabbed the keys ).

Mint:
    " Wait a little ... Let me open the door first. I'll escort you inside your room" .

Neighbour:
        "Hmm"( wasted)

Mint helped the lady up and laid her down on her bed after removing her shoes.

She came back and had her meal with her daughter (Milk).

" Huh ~ maybe it wasn't my best day and time at all".

The whole night passes ...milk thought about what her mother told her and fell asleep.

When the day comes , her mother gets ready to go back to her work as she has a small but family to run .
Milk also got ready to go to school , but she left for school before her mother .
They both used to  always go together but milk said she wanted to go with her friends.
Somehow , mint also agreed  with her .

Milk :
(happy but shocked )
[As her mother was so protective milk never had any friends or never had she played out with other children but now Mint is being so kind letting her go out ALONE!!]

Milk :
     "Hm . Thanks".
( As she was trying to hide her joy. The person mint is now,is the type  of person  who milk likes . Not that old mint who always restricted her to even go outside to get a candy alone .)

The moment milk gets out of the building she starts laughing and jumping with joy. She was so happy .

Neighbour:
             "Uh........hmhm"( clearing her throat).
    "Carry on .......i-i'll pretend I didn't see ........"

Milk:
       ( Awkward smile)

Neighbour:
       "Oh!! By the way, can you tell me who helped me last night ".
"I don't think I was sober enough to open the door myself".

Milk:
     " .......my mother . She is coming. I'm off!! Remember your words!"( Smiles😉)

As milk passes the alley. A big shadow starts following her .
Milk seems to be aware of someone following her . She speeds up her walk , little by little the person starts walking as fast as her . she got terrified and start running .
The person behind her starts running too. She was terrified so the only person she could relay on after her mother was Porsche and porschay .

Milk:
      " Hah~ hah~hah~~" ( deep breaths + she even teared up a bit out of the terror ).

Person:
         " Nong!!!"

Milk was so terrified but when she heard the person's voice ....her eyes got big in shock ....
She slowly stopped running . She starts walking at normal speed .

Person :
     "Why huh~ why were you running~ huh ~huh~ ?"(sigh)

She turned back facing the man .

Milk:
"Why do you have to do that 😭😭".

(starts punching the person who was following her).
She was crying all her  tears . Her face was full of tears and her face even turned red .

Person:
       "Ah~ ah~ ah~ I'm sorry ~( smiles ) I didn't think you'd be that scared of me" .

He reached out to her gave her a hug to console her.
She grabbed that person tightly as well.

Milk:
      "I was so scared🥲" .

[The person was no other than the childhood friend of her own mother .]

P'film :
      "It's all right ,it's alright.
He wiped off all her tears ".

P'film:
        "Ah!! How about this?? I'll buy you a chocolate, okey??? "
"Now give me a big smile".

Milk:
(Smiles a big)

P'film :
    "Hehe, ah nong I came just to see how you are doing ??? Are you all right??? Nobody hurts you right??"

Milk:
   ( She shook her head left to right) "no, and also phi film my mom also came back".

P'film:
        "Huh ??? Y-y-your mom?????"

Milk:
        "Hm!"

P'film:
        "Is she alright ?? What did she told you where she was all the time!???"

Milk:
         "Phi-"
(Release)
P'film :
         "I'm sorry but can you tell me what she told you".

Milk:
        "Ah ~~ she told me that she was working someplace all the time...."
(Milk took her time and thought a bit and said)

"Also !!! She also said that phi......"

P'film :
        (He seemed terrified as nong stopped at phi)
"Phi....what?!!"

Milk:
(smirked ) "ah that I'll not be alone  for now on" .

P'film :
      "o-o-?o-okey.... If there would be anything else you would like to tell me??"

Milk:
        "No, phi nothing more.... "

P'film:
       "Okey .
     I'm sorry you'd be getting late for your school by now... Want me to drop you???"

Porsche:
         "Nong milk??!!! "
       "Are you there?!!!!!????"
Milk:
        "Kha!!!!!!!"
Porsche:
        "Come fast!!!!"
Milk:
          "Okay!!"
      "Ah ~ phi I have to go now . Thanks for the chocolate."

P'film:
      "O--okay bye take care".

"Why would she -- ah?!!!!! Not even a single person near me is honest !!!!! Not even a child !!! What the fuck!!"

"Huh"(laugh), [the person came closer step by step].  "now you know ...... " [ Places his fingers near the face of p'film , hitting him on his head]    "When I said you don't have to worry , you don't have to" .

P'film:
        "Huh~~"