chapter 4

Next morning at kinn's home :

Tankhun:
         (in pajamas while mushing/rubbing his eyes)
         "Kinn,  did you came back home?you were out till late. I got a good night sleep last night".
Kinn:
         "Huh(smirk and leave )".
Tankhun:
            "Huh? How can you ignore your phi like that!"??!
           ( Kinn walks away while tankhun was angry) .

           The bodyguards and kinn reported the robbery to kinn's Dad [the big boss ]

They didn't tell him anything about that nanny but just that she was missing for no reason.

After that night Kim was way too scared of his brother. As he was still growing his father also booked classes of self defense for him too. He couldn't report about his brother to his father as he was scared.

He started to not talk much at home.

When he is inside the school building, he is still that happy kid he use to be. 
At home most probably he use to play with tankhun or his bodyguards ,but after the incident he stopped playing with any of the bodyguard.

Back to alley,
          Bodyguards from the mansion threw the lady as per kinn's order.
          The grass happens to be grown more so that the lady just had some minor injuries by the fall.
          In the morning when the lady gain her conscience. She starts walking to find a shelter and later on went to her own place for recovery .

          The news of the failure reach to that nanny's boss.

Secretory : 
               "  Boss! the traitory was a failure".

          "All of our people send to the mansion are now died".

Boss:
          "Ugh! Again it was him right"?

Secretory :
          "No boss! this time ,it was kinn. his second oldest son".

Boss:
          "Huh(smirk)".
          "Seems like he now found his successor".
          "Keep a sharp eye on that guy".
         " And clear my name from the mess those hopeless barts created".

Secretory :
          "Okey boss"!

Meanwhile at nanny's house,
Nanny:
          "Uh, (in pain) it's already been a week why isn't the Pain gone." (crys)
          "Seems like even my boss abandon me too ". 
          "I'll better stay on hiatus for meanwhile and go report the boss after the delivery".
          (caressing her belly).

[So basically she got pregnant by kinn's kid. But she decided to have the kid as a threat to kinn. As kinn is the only child of major House having the potential to be his father's successor].

Back to kinn's office.

LETTER :
Do you remember me? 
The one whom you raped
I'm kind of bored now
raising your kid alone
Do you mind taking it back
I'm done
Let me live my life 
Or better die.

                                              -UNKNOWN