chapter 9

Vegas:
        " so does it mean ....you intended to hide the truth from me ....... Tell me what it is .!!!??"
" Why are they both had  not  show up in front of me when they are still in the city???"

P'film: (sigh)
             "I'll tell you everything but first..."
( Eyeing Vegas to untie him).

Vegas : (with a little annoyed smirk)
             "huh~
            Okey now ".

Story time~

P'film:
          " Okey .... Let me start..."
"If you do remember the exact day when you met p'mint first time .. they were on their way to somewhere right"??

Vegas: 
         "......I guess... Well it's none of your business".
......I can't remember every small detail.  I was terrified..I don't even know , if  p'som was even there too....(in little tone).

[ OH COME ON YOU WERE CRYING LIKE A BABY THAT TIME]

P' film: ( SMILE)
            ,"anyways .. they were on their way to som's  room but you interrupted".

Vegas: ( Shock )
           "well..... I didn't do anything..."

P'film:
          "The next thing I know is that mint got pregnant within a week and their parents found out or else" .

Vegas:
         (WTF-)don't tell me you knew it all along ...(in a small voice).

P'film:(continue..)
"she couldn't go to school anymore after that but they fought with their parents 'cause they needed that baby -"
"Hey!!! Are you dumb or something. THEY WERE IN RELATIONSHIP . ITS THEIR BUSINESS".

Vegas:
        "Okey okay continue...."

P'film:
           "Hmm... So after they got together and had the baby- "
"oh the baby was a baby girl you'll love her she is soooo cute.".

Vegas: (side eye)
         " Hhm hhm "(cough)
      "can you at least give me some water so I can continue.."

Vegas:(with a smirk)
          "Huhh~~~~ o~~key .."

P'film:
      " I'm also hungry na khap"!( Flirty)

Vegas:
          "need a piece of me"???( With his eyes wide open)

P'film:
       " N-n-no..... Maybe later"!

.     "i-i'll continue,  so.. later on when the baby was just 2 years old means when you were going to be in 10th grade  .. som was really fed up with those all responsibility and decided to  divorce her".

Vegas:
         "WHAT ??????? AND HE IS YOUR FRIEND"!!!!!????

P'film:
          "Hey, I'm not at fault ....as I said ITS THEIR BUSINESS"!.

Vegas:
        "HUH- WHAT THE DUCK 🦆 WHERE DID YOU FOUND SUCH A SCUM BAG".(🤯PISSED OFF🤯).

P'film:
        " Hey , don't think I'm like that too . I will never ever leave the site of my partner "🤡🍭.