chapter 5 (Vegas story)

Two bodyguards outside kinn's mension while watering the garden.

"Hey do you know , what's in that letter"??
"Why are you even asking me???, Nobody other than second young master know".!
"But the side-effects of that letter can be seen all over the place".
" Yes..... "

After kinn received that letter, the amount of bodyguards outside the mension increases.
[Yes, he ordered extra security].

The news was eventually known by minor family too. But the context was only known to kinn.

Vegas :"What's the deal with this guy now? What's with all those high security"??

  Peat:  " I don't know, I talked to Porsche and he  said that he is also not allowed to go inside the mension".

Vegas:  "Better not get involved with kinn now. He has been scary lately".

  Peat: " Like you are not"  .(sarcastically)

Vegas: " Huh ? What do you mean by that". (playfully).

(Gave him a back hug) .
           " Do you need a peace of me or something. Huh"?

            (Both laughing while flirting).

[After Vegas' dad died, Porsche took over the minor family's all Bussiness but as Vegas deserve to have all the Bussiness they divided into halves and start living together in the mension.
As peat was always available for both of their helps, the amount of conflicts between them were very less.
After that all, Macao started living in the mension as silently as possible. Most probably he tends to stay in his  room alone all the time . Maybe playing games all night long. ]

A week later ~~

         a letter, as same as kinn. Personalized to Vegas was also sent to the minor mension.

Peat: "Vegas"!
Vegas: (shouting from bathroom) " Huh"?

Peat:"Their is a letter for you. It's personalized to only you".

Vegas :"For me"?
          "Might be, related to Business".

Peat:" Maybe???, I'm leaving it on the table, check it out".

Vegas: "Hey!!  Don't inform Porsche about that , I have a meeting with him anyway".

Peat: " Oh-okey. But can you not come out of the shower naked"?

Vegas : "Huh? Oh-" (rushed inside).

( peat Smiled and left).

After Vegas was done with his shower, he came out and checked the letter.

 "who send letters in today's world"???
  "might be, the person is an old men".
(While opening the letter)
( the context inside the letter shocked him) .

Peat:"What Is it"?
Vegas:"  Uh-uh, nothing..... Just some Bussiness related document". (nervously).
Peat: "okey,  get dressed and come out. The breakfast is ready".
Vegas:  "Okey"!

Sneakingly he placed the letter inside his drawer.

Side story of Vegas ~

Back in time,  when Vegas was a 7th grader.
Friend :
           " Bye,friend"!
Vegas:
           " Bye, see you tomorrow"!!

Even though Vegas' father doesn't involved him with the Bussiness then.

Vegas' dad:
               "Did Vegas came back"?
Bodyguard :
            "Yes boss"!
Dad:
     "Get him here".
Bodyguard :
              "Yes".

(Left the place to get Vegas).
Bodyguard :
                 "Vegas"?
Vegas:
           " Huh"!?

His father still use to torture people in front of him .

       " You have to take over this Bussiness, you can't be scared of someone else's pain"??!!!!!!

Vegas be standing still, while his legs trembling in fear.  Holding his tears up because he don't want to get punished.

Victim:"ah!!!!!!!ah!!!!!!!! Sorry!!!! I won't do anything offensive ever again"!!!!!!

(While crawling towards Vegas' legs. Grabbing them).
Victim:
        "I'll never do anything offensive plz let me live this time ,Khun!(panting +teary)".

Vegas' dad stands up and kicked that guy away from Vegas.
Vegas' dad :
           "  Useless Bart!!!!!  Take him away".
           "And you go now, to study"!!!!  (context referring to Vegas).

The bodyguard takes Vegas away from that place for him to calm down.

It was nearly the time when Vegas' mom  just died. The time Vegas was born his parents appointed a personal bodyguard/ caretaker for  him.

That bodyguard was more loyal to Vegas' mom. Vegas' mom always regards her both children to not be involved in any kind of fights and underground Business, but after her death .., things change.
His father also starts training Vegas self-defence and shooting.
As Macao was still a baby even if his father wanted to he couldn't force him .

(Vegas' dad  came inside the room with a glass of orange juice).
Vegas' dad:
                  "Here".
Vegas' mom :
               "Thank you"!
(Vegas' mom drinks the juice).

Vegas'mom :"Khun,  can you not make our sons to be involved in those dark businesses".

Vegas' dad: "How can I not?  Of course I have to or the Business will eventually be merged into major family Businesses".
   "I have to!!! there is no other choice".

Vegas' mom :"  But-".
Vegas' dad: "No means no".
Vegas' mom:" Then do me a favor. "
Vegas' dad:"You are talking like you'll be dead any minute ."
Vegas' mom :"Like I don't know you". (in a little voice).
Vegas' dad:Huh?
Vegas' mom :"Nothing.  But can you not do anything to Macao? Not both but can be one". 
        "Can you not make Macao go into those filthy Businesses of yours"??
(starts coughing).
Vegas' dad:"Okey, and good bye".

While approaching his wife.

After a while,
In the morning,
(13 years old Vegas coming downstairs to the main hall).

Vegas : "Phi, I'm ready. Please drive me to school".

The bodyguard looked at vegas' dad.

(Whereas his father who was sitting on the sofa drinking his coffee listening to them, waves his hand to his bodyguard to drop vegas at the school).
The bodyguard follows the order.

But in the evening, both Vegas' dad and the bodyguard were  very busy with work till late.
(bodyguard looked up to the clock).

Bodyguard:"Boss ,will I send someone to pick up the young master"??
           "It's getting late....."
Vegas' dad:"Huh??, he is now 13, he can find his way home on his own !!  You better focus on the work here".

On the other hand,

Little Vegas waited for half an hour outside the school gate.
"Why isn't phi here yet"??
"Everyone is gone.... "

As it's nearly the time for teachers to go home too. Vegas runs towards the nearest park because he doesn't want to get caught by the teacher .

Little by little all the teachers left but nobody noticed Vegas.

It started getting darker and darker.
Vegas was alone and scared but nobody was there to help him he starts crying but was scared if he got caught he'd be punished. So he starts crying with as little sound as possible.