Drop Dead

You were fixing up your wardrobe, (you were messing around trying to force Zuko into a dress and makeup),
and let out a sigh of relief as you finished. You opened the door of your cabin, prepared to leave, when you saw...

Zhao.

He was entering Zuko's cabin.

You got ready to launch an attack, but stopped when you heard Iroh's voice. "It's about our plans. There's a bit of a problem." Iroh muttered, as Zhao finally came into Zuko's room.

You focused on your surroundings. You had started to get better at reading lips from all your practicing, and you also took note of how it started taking longer for you to get tired out, or nosebleed.

"I'm taking your crew." Zhao stated. "What!?" Zuko yelled, turning to Commander Zhao in shock. "I've recruited them for a little expedition to the North Pole." Zhao smirked. Zuko glanced at his uncle for confirmation. "It's true. He's taking everyone..." Iroh placed a hand on his forehead, sorrowful, "Even the cook..." Your eyes widened. Even the cook!?

"And even Y/N. She'd be a useful tool."
"SHE IS NOT A TOOL!" Zuko shouted, standing up and pointing at Zhao. He was defending you? 

A small smile grew on your face. That's the Zuko you remembered.

"You're defending her, Prince Zuko?" Zhao raised an eyebrow. Zuko let out a quiet gasp and cleared his throat. "No, I'm saying she is a traitor who cannot be trusted." You took notice of him crossing his fingers behind his back.

"I see... You know, I truly am sorry you won't be able to watch me capture the Avatar. But I can't have you getting in my way again." Zhao sighed. Zuko dashed towards the commander, but Iroh held him back.

"I didn't know you were skilled with broadswords, Prince Zuko." Zhao was standing in front of a pair of swords on the wall, inspecting them and grazing the tip. You could sense Zuko panicking.

You focused harder on Zuko's cabin, imagining yourself there. You would have to resort to utilizing the basics. The power of your mind.

You played it out in your head.
You'd shoot void out of the area the broadswords were placed, and write out instructions for Zuko, using the void.

Then... You executed it.

Void launched towards Zhao, effectively launching a surprise attack. Then, on the floor in front of Prince Zuko, you wrote "stole swords added mechanism" as neatly as you could. (Which was not very neat.) Iroh watched in surprise, stroking his beard.

When Zhao turned around, you let your void dissipate. "What was that!?" He yelled, glaring at Zuko.

"I-It was Y/N. She... She stole my swords, and when I managed to take them away from her, she added a mechanism to that area. That's why I was so panicked, I knew what was coming, but it was too late." Zuko lied.

You felt yourself becoming dizzy from using so much power.

"...Is that really true, Prince Zuko?" Commander Zhao quizzed. "Of course it is. What reason would I have to lie to you?" Zuko scoffed. "Have you heard of the Blue Spirit? They're a criminal, and an enemy of the Fire Nation. I've seen them myself", Zhao glanced at Zuko, "And I have a very clear image of them in my head."

Blue Spirit? Clear image...?

Did Zuko do something dumb?

"I'm absolutely sure they'll face justice soon." Zhao smirked and exited the room.

"Ngh..." You had to hide, just in case Zhao tried to find you. You stopped focusing and-

Something was off.