back home

they had spent hours driving to get bak home at 9pm.

When stiles opened the door, he caught the scent of ericas blood but before he could say anything about it he had a very happy Isaac in his arms "mom's home" Jackson yelled "why do i smell Erica's blood" stiles asked looking around for her "well he kind of just attacked Erica"  "Liam text everyone and tell them there's a pack meeting tonight" stiles said walking down the hall following behind derek with their bags.

Stiles had repatched Erica's wounds and was laying with erica and Isaac when he heard the engine to a car shut off and the front door open
"You should really lock this door" Scott told Derek "it was locked but none of you have a key so we had to unlock it so you could get in" stiles answered for him. "So why did you call this meeting" scott asked.

"The pack is splitting up" Derek said looking at Scott "no the packs not" scott cut in after derek "yes we are" derek said gritting his teeth "why would there be any need to do that" scott asked "you keep trying to not olny kick me out but also theo" stiles said loking at scott with hurt in his eyes "so anyone who wants to stay in Scotts pack can go with them when he le-" Derek tried to say before getting cut off by stiles phone ringing "I'll just go outside" stiles said picking up his phone and heading outside.

(Hey meistef)

(hey pops)

(Your uncles are going to visit in the next few days)

( Oh.. what do you know about them)

(All I know is their names are Sam and dean)

(Okay see you in a bit pops)

When the call ended stiles used the opportunity to grab his keys and go pick up food for his dad and drop it off.

On his way back home stiles had realized he only know of one living relative he had ever met lived in New York and was unable to come to beacon hills due to the fact she was busy.

Before stiles knew it the 45-minute drive was over and he was back at the house, finding that the pack meeting has ended. Liam was the first one to ask the fox what happened " my uncles are coming to town" was his response "do you know them" was Liams follow up question "no I've never met them before" he said with a puzzled face. 

Two hours later everyone was waiting for Theo to choose the next movie to watch when stiles started down the hall "I'm going to bed sourwolf you coming" he Didn't need to turn around to know that Derek wasn't far behind him.

When Derek entered their room stiles had already put on a pair of sweatpants and taken off his shirt. Derek almost immediately after entering the room Derek layed in bed with the fox but stiles being well stiles and not liking the whole sleeping in the same bed as someone in jeans he immediately kicked Derek "hey!? What was that for" " no jeans in bed Mr. Sourwolf " he got out of bed and took off the jeans and put on sweatpants. He got back in bed pulling stiles closer to him.

A.S.