Chapter Twelve

2 Weeks Later.......

"Really? They said okay! That's great you better start packing, I can't wait to tell the boys!" I squealed getting off of a four way call with my best friends Spencer, Rachel and Lauren.

Spencer had shoulder length wavy brown hair and golden-brown eyes with little flecks of green. She was like an inch taller than me and honestly the closest to me out of them all. As for Rachel she was really tall, maybe a good three inches, last I heard she's like 5' 7", anyway she has very long and very curly black hair and tanned skin. Which makes sense since she's hispanic, anyway she had deep chocolate brown eyes and was the sweetest girl i'd every met. Well Lauren, she was opposite of everyone. She was very short just hitting 5' 2" while the rest of us were at least 5' 4", she had the palest and most straight hair you could imagine but it fit her figure well. Her hair reached about mid back and was dyed a ice blue at the tips, Lauren was I guess the badass of the group. Her eyes were just as pale, being a shade darker than the sky is blue with darker blue flacks in the middle. She was never shy when it came to speaking her mind and the others well besides me, were considered shy. 

I pretty much flung my phone onto my bed and ran down stairs to see the boys(did I mention I'm living with Niall? Well I am and have my own room).

Niall, stretched out on the couch was (not surprisingly) eating a bag of chips.

"We heard a scream are you okay?" Liam asked, his arm around Zayn's waist. The both of them finally were okay with us knowing and in a way it brought Zayn and I just that much closer together.

"I'm fine but you guys have any spare bankets? My friends are coming for the rest of summer!" I screamed and started jumping, doing a weird version of the chicken dance.

"Babe that's great but where do you want to fit them all?" Louis said coming over to hug me(did I forget we told them about us and Zayn was actually okay with it? Oops)

"Oh I'll make room but their not staying in some danky hotel room" I declared hopping onto a barstool stationed at the counter.

"We won't let them but you're finding the room I on the other hand need to do packing of my own" Niall said standing up and brushing crumbs off of his chest.

"Why?" We all said at the same time.

"I'm ging back to visit my parents and brother, haven't seen them in a while. Amber you can use my room, I don't trust your friends. They might take my underwear or something" Niall said with a shiver.

"Wouldn't put it past them, did I forget to say their directioners? Oops, so they might scream just saying!" I said getting off the stool and walking upstairs to hear Niall.

"Yeah babe, they think I'm going to visit family - Shit! - Gotta go" Niall said hanging up his phone as he noticed me in the doorway.

"I don't think you'd talk to your mother like that, Ni, who is it?" I asked standing in front of his only exit.

"If I tell you you can't tell anyone got it?" Niall siad pulling me in and shutting the door.

"I got it now who is it?" 

"It's this girl... Rachel, I met her on twitter and well she seemed really nice and I was going to the states to see her but well, she said she's coming here so we were going to meet in Wolverhampton so you guys wouldn't get suspicious" Niall siad, blushing.

"No way..." I whispered, the gears in my head turning. "Does she have long curly black hair?" I asked anticipating him to say yes.

"Yeah, shes goregous" Niall spoke, seeming to day dream.