Chapter Nine

"W-What about Louis?" I whispered shakily, walking closer to Harry and hugging him tightly.

"They said something changed, we need to get there fast" He mumbled into the top of my head.

"Let's get Niall and go" I said running down the stair's and flinging the door open to run across the street to where a pale green house was, Niall's house was. I began to bang and kick and hit the door several times trying to get the little Irish boy to rouse and get the door. "NIALL!" I screamed hitting the door one more time.

Finally it creaked open, a disheveled Niall appeared, "What the hell?"

"It's Louis we have to go now!" I said, grabbing his wrist and trying to move his sturdy figure out the door.

"Can I at least put pants on?" Niall laughed, and I turned around and looked down, seeing him in blue plaid boxers. My face flushed a pale pink. Oops!

"Hurry!" I said shoving him inside, then following. Looking for the keys so we could get out quickly. There! On the counter, I grabbed them and saw Niall hopping down the hallway, one leg in and one leg out of his pants.

He finished getting his pants on and grabbed the keys and we both bolted out of the house(flat thing, I'm not British leave me alone!) We found Harry sulking by his car. I yanked his hand and climbed into the back pulling him in after me. I glanced at the interior clock. "Damn it!"

The boys turned to look at me. "It's 9 o' clock, there's bound to be traffic" I said, hiccuping from crying so much.

Harry's hand instinctively went to my back, rubbing calming circles. My head fell forward, leaning downwards like in defeat. My long raven hair fell in front of my face, hiding it from those I did not want to see. A hand brushed it away. 

"We're here" Harry whispered, pulling my weak, tired body from the car and half carrying me to the hospital. We didn't need to stop this time since we knew where Lou's room was at. We rushed up there and when we reached it a Spanish nurse stopped us. Oddly enough she carried the British accent. "You can't pass, Mr. Tomlinson has gone into cardiac arrest"

That's it, I'm done. My body must have thought so to since I did what I've never done before. I passed out, into the hands of Niall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed of my own. "What happened?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"You passed out and some kind nurses made you rest here" Harry said, gently touching my arm.

"W-What about Louis" I asked, my tear's beginning to form already.

"He, he died" Harry said.

"NO!" I screamed, burying my face in my hands.

"Harry quite scaring her!" Nial said slapping the back of Harry's head. "The doctor's revived him and assure us he should be fine, and another thing as disastrous as this will happen again. Although we can't visit him for a day or two, he needs his rest"

I pretty much screamed in joy after hearing Louis wasn't completely dead. "You should have started with that!" I cried, hitting Harry as well, but I then ended up hugging them both, so happy my LouBear was perfectly fine... for now.

A few hour's later after two nurses and a doctor came to take my blood and blood pressure to see that my levels were normal I was dispatched from the hospital.

"Free!" I said twirling in the parking lot, then stopping when I realized it may be a while yet for Lou.

I grabbed my Iphone out of my pocket and checked my twitter, sure enough my best friends(crazed directioner's I also may say) had tweeted like thirty times wishing Louis was better, asking how long he'll be out, and if I was hurt, since they obviously knew who I was hanging out with.

I smiled, they were obviously still up-to-date on anything One Direction.

I quickly composed a tweet saying - Louis is getting on great! I passed out :( but we're both fine, and I'm sure he'll be back to normal in a few weeks xx

I hit post and watched it get 3 re-tweets in a minute. Of course Rachel, Lauren, and Spencer were on twitter, that was there life. My phone then pinged twice. Two new follower's.

I gasped. "How'd you get my twitter?" At Harry and Niall.

"It's called looking over your shoulder" Niall grinned playfully pushing me.

I smiled and watched my feed blow up, I gained about 400 followers in two minutes. "Never thought I was that popular" I laughed, as I got into the large range rover and smiled for the first time in days.