Didn't expect me?

Camila POV

****

"Give it to me," Maria stretches out her hand to take my phone. "Oh yeah, he definitely wants to meet up." I look at her and bite my lower lip. "What should I do?" I ask with a shaky voice. I guess I still can't actually handle talking with him. "Leave him on read, we don't care. You are not going to meet him!" she puts my phone on the bedside table. "And now," she grabs both of my hands, "we shall go eat."

Because my parents aren't home, I decided to dress very comfortably. I put on my favorite fuzzy beige pants, I also didn't bother to put on a shirt, so I had only my blueish bra on.

"You're very...cozy," Maria looks at me like I'm a slut. "Relax nobody's home." She still gives me a side eye, like she isn't like this all the time.

"Cereal?" I ask her while already getting the bowls. "You're already giving me some so yeah," she chuckles.

Just as I was handing Maria her bowl I heard the front door open. "If it's your parents, girl," she says hinting to my outfit. I roll my eyes. "It's not, probably just Zion." She shrugs and starts to eat. I clicked my tongue.

"Zion?" I ask from the kitchen. He didn't respond. "He probably went to his room," Maria suggests. "I didn't hear any stair cracking," I look at her, "the stairs always make sound when going up."

"Be right back," I say walking towards the foyer.

"Is everything alright?" I ask again walking in the foyer. I froze. "Didn't expect me?"

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. "Zion left something here. He didn't want to come because he doesn't want to see anybody right now," he takes a step closer, "it's also rude to leave people on read."

I couldn't get anything out of my mouth, I just stood there like a weirdo. "I- I uh," I started stuttering. "Navy blue is more your color," Alex says, looking at my bra. I tried to cover myself, but he just laughed and then went upstairs.

"What?" Maria asks me when I made it back to the kitchen. "Alexander is here..." I look at the kitchen island. "What?!" she jumps up from her seat. "Where is he?"

"In Zions room, he said that he left something behind," I look at Maria with dull eyes. "And you just let him!?" she grabs both of my shoulders and shook me softly. "I wasn't thinking... I don't know what to think," I say with a heavy sigh. She looks up and down and says: "Wait here."

I grabbed a glass of water, cold water. I closed my eyes for a second, to try and think, what the fuck did just happen? "Breathe in... and out," I think to myself.

Thinking about that moment, more precisely, the moment when he stepped closer to me. Goosebumps are crawling over my body, but it's not those goosebumps. A small smile appears on my face.

Suddenly, I feel someone's hand touch me. I jumped a little, it caught me off guard. I turn around to see its just Maria. "You scared me."

"More like I scared him off, his gone," she sits back where she was eating her cereal. "Oh, um thank you," I place my empty glass back on the counter and take a seat next to Maria. "Maria, I want to be honest with you," I say shyly. She turns her chair and look at me. "Seeing him, Alexander, I- I don't think that it was that bad," I glance at her, "it actually brought some of my feeling back." Maria stays quiet and turns her chair back.

****

I sat in my room when Maria left. I'm still shocked about that moment. Seeing your ex fiancé is hard, especially when he's done some awful things. He cheated like hundreds of times on me, and I knew only about two of them. That even isn't the reason I broke things off. He hacked my father's computer to get info about his mafia, he also stole some little things. All the information he got from that computer he used to blackmail my father.