Pure Lust

Camila POV

****

"Seriously, why are you so quiet?" Maria taps my shoulder. I sighed. "I'm really not in the mood." Maria and Sofia both look at each other. Sofia shrugs. "Well then a few drinks at the bar, and you'll be fine."

I parked my car few meters away from the club. We walked to in front of the building, Maria stopped to read the glowing neon sign. "Pure Lust," she read the name of the club out loud, "interesting." She looks at us. "Our night better be like that," she pointed at the sign. I smiled.

I noticed the car that is besides Maria, this car is awfully familiar and so is the license plate. It's a dark red Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray. It looks so damn familiar. "Hello! Earth to Camila!" Maria is waving her both hands at me. I stuttered something and pointed towards the car. Maria looks at it and then looks back at me. "Okay? What's wrong?"

"That car looks awfully familiar to me." Maria looks at me like I'm speaking another language. "There are like millions of cars in this world. You know what, let's just go inside. See Sofia already left." I looked behind me, where she was standing, and she was really gone.

Inside the bar it was mostly just red. Red lights are surround the room. To be honest it really is a vibe here. We took a seat at the bar where Sofia was already. "You know you can't get anything here,"  whispered to her. She rolled her eyes at me. I looked at the dance floor. It is covered in smoke what is coming from the DJ booth.

"One mojito please," I ordered a drink. Waiting for my drink I watched how the girls were having fun. I'm glad that their enjoying their night.

The waitress gave me my drink and I smiled to thank her. After a sip of my cold drink I massaged my head lightly. I'm still processing the fact that my sister is screwing Alejandro. I mean she doesn't know that I like him so it's not her fault. The weirder part is that Alejandro was flirting with me. I think that their only fuck buddies, if they have anything then he wouldn't flirt with others, or would he?

"Fancy seeing you here beautiful."

Well that took a turn. I have been here for like ten minutes and there is already a guy hitting on me. "Not interested."

"Well that's bad, baby," he strokes my hair. "I'm not really in a mood to-," I turned around to face that man. Of course, it's him, dickhead himself. "Why, just why you. Please leave." He cups my face with one of his hands. "Alexander," I pushed his hand off of me, "what do you want from me." He sighs and looks me deeply in the eye. "Do be honest I just want you Camila."

Where is Maria when I need her. I can feel the panic coming. I started to breathe deeper to calm myself. He clearly noticed because he grabbed both of my hands. "Deep breaths beautiful," I closed my eyes, "hey, hey look at me. Focus on me." I could feel my tears starting to well up. "In and out," he is still guiding me. 

Finally, I calmed down. Every time when I see Alexander I just start to feel those feelings. Feelings I felt when we were together. Those are no lovely feelings, no. Anger, sadness, confusion: those are the feelings. Then I just start to panic.

"See, now that shows how strong you are." He is still holding my hands. "One dance, please. I really do miss you." I looked at him. His dark brown messed up hair, collared shirt with a few buttons undone, his perfect soft lips. "Fine."

He is pretty tall, so I actually felt safe being under his arms. He is 6'4  (1.93 m)ft, and I'm 5'4 (1.63 m). Honestly I'm a sucker for a height difference. "Your skin is softer than I remembered," he brushes my arm up and down. A shiver of pleasure  went through my body. "Alex, we are only dancing," I try my best to not look into his eyes. "Baby," he places his finger on my chin and slightly tilted my head back, "I know I have fucked things up bad. I promise that I'll fix that." I pushed him off me and left the dance floor.

I scanned the whole room to find the girls. I saw Maria sitting on a corner couch. I waved and went there. "You won't believe what happened, again." She frowned and looked at the dance floor. "I think that your sister is dancing with Alejandro," she looked at me and fixed her hair. "Yeah, their buddies, kind of." She was thinking of something, but right when I wanted to ask her she grabbed both of my hands. "Anyway, what did you want to tell me?"

"Alex is here, and we danced, a little." I'm getting cold shivers thinking of it. What was I thinking! "Hold up. What!?"

"I had a mini panic attack and he helped. I don't know what I was thinking, but it felt good. Like his attention." Maria shakes her head. "No Camila. It's been a year. You have forgiven him for like five times for sure." I licked my lips. I nodded in response.

"Now I know! The car in front, it's Alexander's." Maria's eyes go wide. "You're right! Let's wreck it." I click my tongue and tilted my head.

Her eyes fixed above my head. "What?" I mouthed to her. "Hello Alejandro," on the word Alejandro she looked at me, sharply. I swallowed. I looked over my shoulder. "Don't you have my sister  to entertain." He chuckled. "I don't think so. think that I have another princess to treat," he is referring to me. "If so then go treat her." I take a sip of Maria's drink because mine was still at the bar. "See you soon," he left, thank god.

"Why were you so quiet, you could have helped me."

"Oh no, no, I was enjoying your jealousy."

"Jealousy! You must be kidding." I cross my legs and look elsewhere, how dare she. Why in the world would I be jealous about my sister. Why would I even care about that  jerk. Fucking my own sister, hah, absolutely not!

"Thinking about him?" Maria moved her eyebrows like a pervert. "You wish!" I rolled my eyes.

"Old Fashioned, thank you," I give the waiter a warm smile. This time I'm watching my back. The waiter gave me my drink. I leaned against the bar table and looked at the couples dancing. So cheerful. One pair in particular caught my eye. They are passionate about each other. The man's hands slide up and down on the curves of this lovely lady. She is seducing that man better than me. She is even making me fall in love with her. She dances like an angel.

"Dreaming about me?" that annoying voice never leaves, huh? "More like you're obsessed with my fucking sister."

"Camila, love. That was when I didn't know you," he moves a hair strand behind my ear. "A goddess like you swept me right off my feet." I looked him right in the eye. "Listen, if you're just trying to fuck me then don't even try," I turned around with my drink in my hand. I wanted to go back to the table. These fucking brothers. "Love," he grabbed my arm, tightly, and  spun me around, "this is real." His hand went on my waist and pulled my closer. Other hand went on my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

The Alejandro motherfucking Falcon is kissing me.

He pressed me completely against him. His kiss is passionate and intense.

This night took a turn.